Private Beta Add-On Dump

Author Topic: Private Beta Add-On Dump  (Read 9692 times)

thank the heavens that you released the grapple hook

"$CorpseTimeoutValue = 9000000;"

what the forget is this stuff

grapple hook maybe?
idk

i might be thinking of some other addon, but wasn't the complexity player some playertype that could bleed out if you got shot or something

i might be thinking of some other addon, but wasn't the complexity player some playertype that could bleed out if you got shot or something
that's the special weapons thing from gcat's and downing mod, the complex player was the one w/ new animations and model being able to crouch and run and hold guns more 'realistically'

the physics roll is getting people stuck into bricks, anyways to fix this or something?

the physics roll is getting people stuck into bricks, anyways to fix this or something?
I was having the same problem. In fact it was so bad on my end that I was able to exploit it to phase through bricks entirely and leave my own builds/maps.

This is unavoidable since the rolling/spinning player state is technically a physics vehicle, like when the player equips skis or is tumbled. The only way to prevent getting stuck is to not use the mod.

Yeah I'm really close to removing the rolling.

It's incredibly rare to glitch through walls but it happens.

It's incredibly rare to glitch through walls but it happens.
To my knowledge, there's no good way to fix that. I've iterated on the mod for years, and I haven't found a good solution for not clipping yet. Ironically, I just thought of one now, while I was typing this, but I'm super busy with work IRL right now. Hopefully I'll make some time later this week (or month, depending) to actually code it.

So the issue is that when you roll you mount onto an invisible vehicle.

What if instead when you roll you mount onto an invisible playertype 5-6 times at different angles.

The only issue is no more physics behind each roll but I can deal with that.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:34:36 AM by King Tøny »

So the issue is that when you roll you mount onto an invisible vehicle.

What if instead when you roll you mount onto an invisible playertype 5-6 times at different angles.

The only issue is no more physics behind each roll but I can deal with that.
Idk. You could try it.