Rocket
2 (8%)
Visolator and trinko
9 (36%)
Captmeat
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: November 05, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Author Topic: visolator rude people from blockland glass discord server  (Read 7758 times)

Why isn't Sugar banned yet?
also she has the key of my friend Numa's alt account that was Numyum, she either stole it or just asked Mrmbag for the key since the key was also Mrmbag's alt he used for b4v21

tl;dr  she has my friend's alt key

noedit:

Numa asked for Mrmbag's other key and he named it Numyum, which YOU used as an alt recently, why do you use Numa's second key then?

Sugar, hereby I convict you of robbery.

(And having an anime avatar)

I just messaged Mrmbag about it

he told me he gave it to her so idk
This is true, he did give the key to Sugar but no idea why he did that, awful idea

bros you sent sugar off the edge she gonna shoot herself

why does an irc thingy need to use pisscord

what’s the point of blocking people if you’re just gonna look at their messages anyway

"ooh the cool kids we dont know no loving irc we need to use stupid javascript bloated website, or you can download spyware"

"ooh the cool kids we dont know no loving irc we need to use stupid javascript bloated website, or you can download spyware"
ha ha , what ?

why does an irc thingy need to use pisscord
Holy stuff what is your problem with Discord? Why do you have so much beef with it?

you be apologize at me  lot