Compass

Author Topic: Compass  (Read 4285 times)

ur rly heading in the right direction with this add-on!

the quality of these puns is going south very quickly

Version 1.1
+ Fixed pointer direction so it actually points north rather than the direction you're facing

add a watch and minecraft roleplay will be complete

useful for eventers that are using relays and don't want to use an emitter to determine the direction the relay fires
all we need now is a client add-on for this (actually has a small compass icon on screen showing direction you look)

all we need now is a client add-on for this (actually has a small compass icon on screen showing direction you look)
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=64037.0
already made, find an archive for it

this add-on encompasses greatness

i'll release a patch for both dueling swords and compass later next week prob.

Sharks and alligators appear to cause hands to float as well.

there needs to be a mode where you can have it point towards spawn sorta like castleminer z

there needs to be a mode where you can have it point towards spawn sorta like castleminer z
can be done with some minor edits to code (and actually was how the compass worked initially)

anyone who's semi decent at coding should be able to edit it to do so, but maybe in the future i can be bugged to make it use rtb prefs to toggle between actual direction and pointing to a location

cool, if you do an actual location maybe have a command where it points at a named brick set by a user?

I feel like this needs to be default, badspot should really loosen up and add more default items.

I've been saying the same thing for quite some time now.

Anyways, this could be extremely helpful in large builds. Finally, an item that gives you a sense of where you are! Excellent work as always, Conan.

trying to use it outside v21 makes it amazing and also unusable