Author Topic: More team events and features.  (Read 1595 times)

Im aware that there are some team events out there but they are either not in depth enough or they don't work on dedicated servers. Here are some events i was i thinking could be added:

Output Event: AddLifeTickets[TeamName][Amount]
Output Event: AddLives[TeamName][Amount]
Output Event: RespawnTeam[TeamName]

A feature that i've always wanted was Wave spawning. Similar to how Insurgency does it if anyone is familiar with that game.

Another addition that would be really beneficial to Capture points is the ability to cap points in a zone rather than standing on a plate. Have it to where you can set the dimensions of the capture zone and everything else basically works the same.

As for the events, there are events that can accomplish what im looking for however they do not work when i host on a dedicated server, along with a couple other addons such as Swollow's Server events, if that could work on my dedicated server that would open up a lot of possibilities for me.

Anyways, thoughts, opinions, and guidance more than welcome.

wave spawning like in ace of spades where you can get a respawn time of three to thirty billion seconds because you died five seconds too late?

The Team->addLifeTickets event already exists. Is it not working for you?

I think they wanted a brick output event to add lives to a specific team
instead of using the team as the target

The Team->addLifeTickets event already exists. Is it not working for you?
Your right it does exist however my issue with it is that it doesnt work in my dedicated server. For some reason the team(client) and team(brick) target events dont show up in game. Works fine in single player though. Not sure why it happens, like I said above, swollows server events are the same way, they work fine in singleplayer but as soon as i put a dedicated server up they dont work no more.

There should be an event where if a certain team wins you can make music play for that team. Like in a ww2 TDM the Soviets get the Soviet anthem to play. And the Germans get their anthem to play as well. I've tried this but it didn't really work with certain teams.

Just an idea, but I think it would be pretty cool.