Any Blocklanders collect figures (or other toys)?

Author Topic: Any Blocklanders collect figures (or other toys)?  (Read 3118 times)

I actually used to run a topic here with Chexguy that we'd update with figure news and stuff.

Also here's my mfc
https://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Lalam24

i collect bottlecaps,
bics (the one part you can break off of the pen)
i have a stuff ton of legos
hess trucks
masks

impulse bought an eva-01 kit so now it's time to put my overall clumsiness and lack of knowledge of kits to the test
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:53:03 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

thats a lodda plastic

lalam hella does

I have a few Gundam models standing around. Never got super into the hobby itself, but I try to keep tabs on new releases and whatnot.

built it while half asleep so i accidentally cut some large chunks of plastic out of the model and large chunks of finger out of me but its complete now

it needs a paint touch up to look entirely authentic which is something i'll probably end up doing later. i enjoyed building this which was possibly the worst thing that could've happened because now i've been sucked into the hobby kit market. i'm going to end up spending all my money on these forgetin figures now. i'm getting unit 02 next (then i'm going to have to get the non-rebuild version of unit 01 (then i'm going to have to get unit 00 to complete my collection (then i guess i'm going to have to get all the angels so my figures have something to fight (then i'm going to have to build a scale model of nerv so the evas have a home (then i'm going to take out a mortgage on a warehouse to store all of this (then i guess i'm just going to loving die)))))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:19:26 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

I do not have time to collect things.