[tinythread[ Post your jokes about college. I got a good one myself.

Author Topic: [tinythread[ Post your jokes about college. I got a good one myself.  (Read 1919 times)

tell us your full autobiography. we are here for you 24/7 sweetchecks

Then dont make stuffty talking points that will obviously backfire, then lock the topic 3/4ths of a page in when things go south.

Maybe you should loving calm down because it was a joke about college
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:53:31 PM by King Tøny »

you're argument only applies if you still are making minimum wage after college, and if thats the case you either:

1. chose a handicapped degree (ie arts or fingerpainting)
or
2. are pretty loving lazy considering most degrees that are not arts have vast job markets with many salary ranges that are not minimum wage

either way, you forgeted up/are not trying

Maybe you should loving calm down because it was a joke about college

Says the guy who got mad enough to lock the topic when things didn't go their way

Says the guy who got mad enough to lock the topic when things didn't go their way

I like lock topics whether they go my way or not so it's kinda weird to assume my motives for locking a topic.

But I'm sorry my college jokes offended the NPC crowd.

Which reminds me, I wouldn't go to college in 2018 anyways with all this censorship and SJWs running around.

I wouldn't go to college in 2018 anyways with all this censorship and SJWs running around.
THERE IT IS

THERE. IT. IS.

you're argument only applies if you still are making minimum wage after college, and if thats the case you either:

1. chose a handicapped degree (ie arts or fingerpainting)
or
2. are pretty loving lazy considering most degrees that are not arts have vast job markets with many salary ranges that are not minimum wage

either way, you forgeted up/are not trying

If you're in 100,000 dollars in college debt then that loving job aint gonna matter

But I'm sorry my college jokes offended the NPC crowd.

Why are you assuming Im offended? Don't SJWs use that as a callout?
Is Tony a secret SJW?

If you're in 100,000 dollars in college debt then that loving job aint gonna matter
>be not handicapped
>become doctor
>pay off loans within 2 years

just literally dont go for mcdonalds jobs or live in the US

my school costs total (for 5 years) around 40k, i can make that in a year. you obviously have no concept of investing and getting returns on it because you've never worked hard in your life and are projecting all your failure onto other people
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:11:04 PM by Aide33 »