Author Topic: [NEWS] the left is tyring to ban the NPC meme  (Read 6451 times)

Took you nearly ten minutes to come up with a "gotcha". 

and it took you over twenty to reply to mine; what's your point exactly?

Especially since I said only one of those today once.

Great job!  Glad to see you're making progress.

Took you nearly ten minutes to come up with a "gotcha". Good job. Especially since I said only one of those today once.
u know people don't spend their entire day by day existence checking a lego forum right? there are other human passtimes

u know people don't spend their entire day by day existence checking a lego forum right? there are other human passtimes

Hard to tell with electrk since he spends his time on the forum whining about everyone else.

Hootaloo✡ and Electrk✡ are both Swamp Germans connected to the Deep State Soy International System (DSSIS). Their responses inside the shadow-sphere are completely automated and programmed by the big Rockefeller✡ at the top of the hypergrid. You cannot take anything they say as being factual in any context.

Me? I'm an intellectual. A star. A free thinker. While you NPCs are out here spewing your neo-Engels garbage I'm living the life. I'm 27, married, with 2 kids, and I'm enjoying every day at my beach-house resort in Holiday, Florida, making $100k a year working the stocks. Lol. NPCs. Pathetic.

PK post again if you are an incest baby

TICK. TICK. TICK. You hear that? (You hear that?) That's the singularity. (That's the singularity). Yup. It's true. Whatever. Yup. Alright. Greenbh is an NPC. I can hear his automated gears turning, his government-sponsored responses. Yeah. You hear it too? That's right. Greenbh. Hard-wired. Hard-wired to suppress. He's an NPC. He's not real. Internet personality. Fake. Cleverbot brown townytics. Zuck's finest creation. The coup is coming. NPC spotted.

Hootaloo✡ and Electrk✡ are both Swamp Germans connected to the Deep State Soy International System (DSSIS). Their responses inside the shadow-sphere are completely automated and programmed by the big Rockefeller✡ at the top of the hypergrid. You cannot take anything they say as being factual in any context.

Me? I'm an intellectual. A star. A free thinker. While you NPCs are out here spewing your neo-Engels garbage I'm living the life. I'm 27, married, with 2 kids, and I'm enjoying every day at my beach-house resort in Holiday, Florida, making $100k a year working the stocks. Lol. NPCs. Pathetic.

this is the epitome of a reddit post

this is the epitome of a reddit post
Vertizer. Another NPC. I can't help it. Clique sound-systems. Automation.

The reason why the left can't adequately respond to this meme, is because any adequate response is shut down. The NPC meme can be a tool to dismiss actual arguments, simply because they fall within the mainstream.

The reason why the left can't adequately respond to this meme, is because any adequate response is shut down. The NPC meme can be a tool to dismiss actual arguments, simply because they fall within the mainstream.
No the reason the left can't respond is because they only know how to make PC memes, and PC memes die.

What are some examples of politically correct memes? I probably live under a rock if I haven't seen any.

No the reason the left can't respond is because they only know how to make PC memes, and PC memes die.
You've literally just shut down people responding to you under the guise of "lefties get angry = npc" when no one has been clearly angry or oppressed from this lol

Again, retreating back to your pearl clutching, who's the real NPC?

Ask yourself that when you make another politically charged topic...

The left can't loving meme because meming requires you to be able to not be a PC handicap.

Otherwise memes will be stuck in the loving 90s with stupid cats and other stupid stuff.

also the NPC meme is incredibly true.

Ask anyone that participated in any stuffty fandom on here.