Do you guys care what happens after you die?

Author Topic: Do you guys care what happens after you die?  (Read 4317 times)

i don't even think about it any more. as long as toby is with me everything will be fine

i do have one request tho. ive made a recording specifically tailored to the moment of the funeral where friends and family take a moment to stand at the podium and reminisce over their departed. it's specifically made to sound like me getting on stage and mourning over myself. i want that played. i want to be a part of my own funeral that'd be hilarious

you're going to hell along with garfield
if there's chips and an ac im cool with it

i don’t really believe in that afterlife stuff

this is why i want to try DMT

i believe we will all live in dmt land in the afterlife

I really don't see how someone couldn't be unless they're just not focused on it. The thought of completely ceasing to exist is one of the most absolute unknown things, no matter what you believe in, and most people who say they aren't scared are either lying or just not thinking about it enough to really comprehend the utter finality of it

I've thought a lot about death and it doesn't bother me. Spending my time worrying about something I literally cannot control, predict or change seems like a complete waste of time, so I don't worry about it.

I like to think that life is just a 60 year sentence I'm living out on the planet because I got caught up in heaven having sensational hedonistic love with jailbait angel women who told me they were 18 but we're actually 17. Once I'm done here I'll fly back up and resume my conquest of all the heavenly angels of easy virtue who also happen to be vaguely of age

nope, thats why i litter.

nope, thats why i litter.
tfw the world is literally better off without you

I guess I'd say yes, but I'm more curious what happens than worried

It would be nice if you became ghost and you can just stop time, fly around, and haunt people and stuff.
but otherwise i dont care what happens