6 (7.6%)
8 (10.1%)
13 (16.5%)
4 (5.1%)
23 (29.1%)
7+
18 (22.8%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: how many times do you shower per week  (Read 4482 times)

basically once a day. but i also wash my bedsheets like weekly. i believe thats an important aspect to it lol.
its one thing to shower in mornings, but if you are sweaty at end of day you cant always be using the same sheets XD

usually every other day. stuff grows extremely fast on my cheekbones

why not shower daily? whats the cost besides water bill? i cant imagine any health problems as a result of it...

I was going to tear into you for being a greasy warlord but then I realized you didn't say "why shower daily?".

what does this greentext mean like no way youre telling me im weird for blowdrying my hair, its long, i have wild curls, i need to.
Why would you blow dry your hair? That damages your hair in the long term. I have long, curly hair as well and i'd rather let it air dry than blow dry it.

Why would you blow dry your hair? That damages your hair in the long term. I have long, curly hair as well and i'd rather let it air dry than blow dry it.
theres temp protector for before you blowdry your hair, this is very important and i recommend this to anyone (used this for like 2 years while styling daily with a styler (so even more heat) and my hair is fine). i dont have time in the morning to airdry, and i need the hairdryer to style it.

I take a bath every night. I don't have to pay for water, so.

I take a bath every night. I don't have to pay for water, so.
i havent bathed in years

i havent bathed in years

It's very relaxing, as long as you keep your bath perpetually clean. For some people I can see why they don't. Things just happen to line up (Free water, nice bathtub, im not overly disgusting) that it's not much more of a hassle than actually showering

god damn the house i stayed at for a year had a hottub bath and that thing mixed with bath bombs was the stuff i would kill to have a bathtub again