0 (0%)
The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
0 (0%)
The Elder Scrolls Travels: Dawnstar
0 (0%)
The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: best elder scrolls RPG  (Read 3122 times)

arena, daggerfall, and oblivion are the only good elder scrolls games. morrowind holds on to its CRPG roots far too much and its incredibly detrimental to the overall experience.

no they don't. there's just storyline required npcs that you can kill that will stop the main quest, which is poor game design anyways. The next two installments just make storyline important npcs invincible.
lord of the rings is bad because if frodo just killed gandalf for stuffs n giggles sauron would win

entire voice acting budget on Patrick Stewart

sean bean and terrance stamp

morrowind is objectively the only good game on the list

morrowind is objectively the only good game on the list
disgusting

spinoffs are more garbage than the ones you left out.

elder scrolls as a franchise is pretty loving bad, both as an rpg and "action" game, and every game runs on a piss poor engine. wizardry 6 and 7 have more content than every elder scrolls game combined.

"actual conversations" lol

'i don't know you outlander. speak quickly' is an actual conversation? Are you referring to the speech topics? If you are you realize that 95% of all the npcs in the game have the exact same dialog
tony is an actual npc lol, of course he'd think the conversations in morrowind are realistic

tony is an actual npc lol

You're loving kidding me, right?

NPCs out number the normal people 10 to 1.

Everyone on this loving forum thinks the same and has the same popular opinions.

So you calling me the NPC? Get loving real.

add skyrim to the poll coward

This is your NPC
Here we see the elusive NPC calling others what itself is as its identity has been revealed, thus compromising his safety. Unfortunately for the NPC, this tactic almost never works as it is rare to see an NPC's identity be realized. The NPC has a little to no chance of survival after this occurs.