Whgich one?

fallout 4
4 (22.2%)
fallout 3
3 (16.7%)
fallout 76
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Best fallout game  (Read 2636 times)

and then god said, i forgot about this one. one of the greatest RPGs ever made

It's funny because new Vegas is legitimately worse than fallout 3 and it's good that it's not on the list

your opinion isn't god's word dipstick

I disagree.

I've been told I am the messiah of Fallout.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 04:40:30 PM by King Tøny »

It's also not an opinion. It's a fact.

Bethesda doesn't know how to make a true fallout game.

Each installment has been doing nothing but stuffting on the lore.

It's funny because new Vegas is legitimately worse than fallout 3 and it's good that it's not on the list

New Vegas is more of a sequel to Fallout 2.

Fallout 3 feels like a spin-off to me.

And you people here probably wouldn't even know what Fallout was if it weren't for Bethesda.

You probably were playing Oblivion one day and saw an ad for Fallout 3 and said to yourself "meh"

but then you saw that Bethesda made Fallout 3 so you decided to run out to walmart and buy it on day 1.

Probably never heard of Fallout or Fallout 2.

You probably thought the 3 In Fallout 3 was a reference to Starwars starting with the number 4.

Lol this title is misleading.

You said "best fallout game" but none of these games you listed are true fallout games.

They completely kill the fallout lore in its entirety.

They aren't fallout games.
It's also not an opinion. It's a fact.

Bethesda doesn't know how to make a true fallout game.

Each installment has been doing nothing but stuffting on the lore.
New Vegas is more of a sequel to Fallout 2.

Fallout 3 feels like a spin-off to me.
And you people here probably wouldn't even know what Fallout was if it weren't for Bethesda.

You probably were playing Oblivion one day and saw an ad for Fallout 3 and said to yourself "meh"

but then you saw that Bethesda made Fallout 3 so you decided to run out to walmart and buy it on day 1.

Probably never heard of Fallout or Fallout 2.

You probably thought the 3 In Fallout 3 was a reference to Starwars starting with the number 4.

fallout new veags isn't a fallout game it's an obsidian entertainment game -_-

fallout new vengas posters be like "the game is good because i can slaughter innocent people"

fallout new veags isn't a fallout game it's an obsidian entertainment game -_-

Excuse me. Most of the members of obsidian were original members of Fallout 1 and 2.

And it's no surprising when you find out NV feels more like a sequel to Fallout 2.

Where as Fallout 3 feels like a spin-off as it has almost nothing to do with Fallout 2, it's not even in the same location.

fallout new vengas posters be like "the game is good because i can slaughter innocent people"

So during the press release dev videos of Fallout 3 todd howard was bragging about how you can kill all these innocent people.

Guess he forgot to mention in rivet city that like half the loving ship is full of immortals.

fallout 3 is the best game in the series because you can meet dogmeat for the first time

fallout 3 is the best game in the series because you can meet dogmeat for the first time

False, you could meet the original dogmeat in Fallout 1.

The dogmeat in fallout 3 was literally shoehorned in.

The dogmeat in Fallout 4 was not only loving shoehorned in but put in the game as a cash grab for merchandise. Not only that but they put the stupid dog at the very beginning of the game with a quest so you literally can't miss it.

the only thing that connects fallout nv to the original fallouts is the fact that they both take place in california. and marcus exists. fallout 3 has bob and harold

metro 2033 (not the redux version)

actually the superior storyline of all the new fallouts. like the main questline is fun. you got three dog. you loving invade a nuked vault and fight super mutants and stuff and go into a simulation to murder some german dude and then your dad dies and you blow up the whole loving government.

fallout new vegas: theres a dam, some dudes want it. pick a side