Whgich one?

fallout 4
4 (22.2%)
fallout 3
3 (16.7%)
fallout 76
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Best fallout game  (Read 2633 times)

king tony is the king of all egos

You literally can't even be a bad guy in Falllout 3, it feels weird.

You can loving go out and blow up megaton, dismember and eat every body you see, sell people into slavery, kill 3 dogg, etc.

Everyone knows about it, even your dad who has been stuck in a vault for like a year.

And yet the brotherhood of steel still want you to roll with them. ????????????

Then you get a chance to do a bad deed and col. autumns just shoots you after with a game over screen. Guess I can't pick that option.

Guess I gotta fight the enclave, won't even give me a chance to side with them.

Oh, but like I can choose to poison my own water supply like an idiot.

Fantastic RPG, I love the choices they give you.

fallout 3 is far more fun. you can start off the game slaying super mutants which is pretty awesome so you can beat the game at your own pace. new vegas you can't leave to progress the main storyline until you're level 8+ because some bigass bees are flying around for no reason. fallout 3 has fun enemy encounters, you'll bump into random ass robots wandering the wasteland and random super mutant squads. new vegas has, get this, jackals. oooooh so scary. fallout 3 you can literally go through the irradiated subways and fend off hordes of zombies. new vegas: roads. lots of roads. and bloatflies

the weapons in fallout 3 are all good and each one has a place. new vegas just has 5 variants of the same loving gun of different ammo types and they're all loving dumb. the iron sights suck but its not like you're intended to use them considering VATS exists.

Fantastic RPG, I love the choices they give you.
new vegas ends literally the same way. you forget up a dam and either fight some bigass roman brother or just shoot a bunch of level 3 NCR soldiers up inside the dam. your choice just gives you a different battle and they're all uninteresting. house wins is even dumber because its just the NCR questline with less stuff to do

game over dialog is different. wow. so many choices
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:08:56 PM by thegoodperry »

yall wrong
fallout shelter tycoon on roblox

fallout 3 sidequests: rig an election, kill cannibals, blow up a city with a nuke, burn a tree down, antman, loving androids, revisit the vault

fallout nv sidequests: launch a rocket or make super mutants not invisible

New Vegas' final battle had it right.

I could side with the legion, side with NCR, side with Mr House or Side with yessman.

Get support from the boomers.

Get support from the khans.

Get support from various other minor factions.

Get an army of robots on my side.

Additional support from followers but they may or may not side with you depending on what faction you pick.

Sabotage various factions which could cripple the enemy at the final battle.

Or I could choose not to fight altogether and figure out a peaceful solution that benefits all factions.

Meanwhile in Fallout 3.

I can side with the brotherhood of steel only.

Participate in the linear main story that has little to no impact on the final battle.

Cannot find a peaceful solution.

There is no backstabbing/sabotaging/espionage type of activities I can do to affect the final battle. Even if those are an option, it is forced with the linear story so it's not even a choice.

My followers have like no impact on the main story either.

I am forced to start the purifier which will kill me (before broken steel DLC) even though a robot, ghoul or supermutant are fully capable of loving starting the purifer but they refuse because "it is my destiny" (before broken steel DLC)

Good guys win, bad guys lose.

But I do get the choice to do an incredibly stupid evil act that doesn't even make sense or follow my character's motivations.

The end.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:16:12 PM by King Tøny »

basically thats like saying restaurant a serves only pizza but restaurant b gives you the choice between stuff, piss and vomit. which restaurant do you go to???? hmmmmmm restaurant b has many choices :THINKING:

fallout 3 sidequests: rig an election, kill cannibals, blow up a city with a nuke, burn a tree down, antman, loving androids, revisit the vault

fallout nv sidequests: launch a rocket or make super mutants not invisible

Are you loving trolling?

fallout 76 is the best fallout game like if you agree

You gotta be an NPC if you can't see how Fallout 3 and 4 are loving linear as hell.

tony right imo

I've done my research on fallout and I know enough about all the games to know Fallout 3 and 4 are probably the worst Fallout games.

Worse than Fallout: Brotherhood of steel even.

Because at least when I play Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel they don't lie to me and tell me it's an "RPG" with "choices."

tony's trying really hard to make us all believe he actually likes a bad game