[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15808 times)

good thing this will never leave the bubble america lives in

at least us muricans have straight teeth

at least we arent obese

(also our teeth are straight)

(also our teeth are straight)
are you forgetin kidding me have you seen the british

are you forgetin kidding me have you seen the british
This is true, before braces my teeth were forgeted

this has literally no ramifications whatsoever. there is no legal weight carried by gender identity, so not only would it be entirely pointless if the article had even an ounce of truth, but the article's existence is also pointless.

transgender people shouldn't have a problem with this either. if you need to legally change your gender in order to feel valid about your identity you're basically a superficial handicap. if you want to identify as a different gender and you want your friends to identify you as a different gender, get them to do it on their own whim.
it matters because case law has decided that protections from discrimination by love also apply to gender identity. through this order, the Annoying Orange administration would effectively be directing the federal govt to directly and exclusively exclude trans individuals from these discriminatory protections, and any protective law that uses the language "gender identity" would also be rendered useless for trans people
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:40:44 PM by otto-san »

Annoying Oranges out here flexin on tranies

transbenders are terarded

This is one of those occasions that having a furry avatar completely discredits a persons argument
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 11:08:34 PM by Grimlock² »

This is one of those occasions that having a furry avatar completely discredits a persons argument
i hope furries never become protected by the government

out of all the things that no one should really care about, superficial gender names are not really one of them. pretty sure it's some bullstuff that laws are getting added for it lol, this is becoming some real life Starbound rp bullstuff

If i was an employer could i turn someone down if they transgender?

good thing this will never leave the bubble america lives in

Yeah because you have to go through a loving nether portal to get to your house.