My mom is actually insane

Author Topic: My mom is actually insane  (Read 3796 times)

So earlier today my parents got in an argument about some stuff and one thing led to another, she ended up throwing a tv off of its stand and broke 4 plates. My dad went outside for like an hour, until I was throwing away food and water in my dogs food bowl since it was all nasty. Next thing you know, when I walk inside the house, she was throwing all the laundry downstairs and then threw a painting with glass covering it. It landed like 4 feet away from me, so in turn I threw the damn bowl at her, it clocked her straight in the head  and I ran. She's been pissed off at me all day, and my dad has to defend her actions because he doesn't want his ass beat. Now she is loving mad at me at this point, so she chucks my football stuff and everything in my closet downstairs, and ends up scraping the walls and dislocating like 7 pads in my football helmet. I have a feeling she hurt the smallest dog we have earlier because she was freaking out and limping around after she broke the plates.

She trashed my whole loving room and so now I have to clean it up, and she's making me clean up the walls because apparently us mondays got our dirty hands all over her walls

There are air guns in the back of our car our neighbor gave us when we left Michigan, so I brought one in because I'm honestly scared, and she does wild stuff and has proven in the past she is not afraid to attack.

I don't know what to do at this rate
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:10:46 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Call child protective services for yourself, seriously, that's a very dangerous and hostile environment for you and that dog to be in

The thing though is I feel like that'd put the rest of my family in danger because I'd say we own at least 5 firearms, so if stuff goes down I don't want to be the reason why my family doesn't exist anymore because she's the type of person to unleash all hell over both tiny things and big stuff, as well as it be on either property, my family, or straight out on other people.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:17:45 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Try recording any behaviours like that, and showing them to the police
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:20:56 PM by LOLFace112 »

Then at least report your mother and have her sent to a mental hospital

Your father is scared of her (how did this relationship even happen?), and you have to defend yourself from her, this is far beyond dysfunctional, you and your father can't just allow this to go on if she's actually destroying property and potentially harming people and pets

(how did this relationship even happen?)

probably one of those "if you don't date me i'll kill myself" situations

Then at least report your mother and have her sent to a mental hospital

Your father is scared of her (how did this relationship even happen?), and you have to defend yourself from her, this is far beyond dysfunctional, you and your father can't just allow this to go on if she's actually destroying property and potentially harming people and pets
He's not necessarily scared, and I could see why he might defend her, but if he doesn't agree with her she will get so loving pissed it will be hard to imagine
holy fux lol omg
Thanks for your input

how did it get so bad that you assault each other as a family activity

get the forget outta there for real, good luck. figure out routes to the nearest public library or somewhere with internet/computer access in case you need to book it without any way to contact people.

how did it get so bad that you assault each other as a family activity
My mom has a really bad temper that's easy to startle, she only gets this pissed when my dad either argues with her and the argument becomes really heated, or if someone back talks her
get the forget outta there for real, good luck. figure out routes to the nearest public library or somewhere with internet/computer access in case you need to book it without any way to contact people.
would be improbable at best, closest library is 10 miles away, my house is 2 miles into the subdivision, nearest schools are at least 5 miles away, its all just forgeted tbh. i will probably attempt to call the cops next time something like this goes down but the big problem is that i am just generally not emotionally equipped to do something like argue over this type of stuff, let alone run away.

but the big problem is that i am just generally not emotionally equipped to do something like argue over this type of stuff, let alone run away.
Well, in cases like this, you just gotta put your foot down and do what's right, even if it's a struggle for you

Things may get worse if you just let things continue on like this

the second you get the opportunity, get your dog, money, your dad, and get the hell out of there

just for a reference when i say air gun i dont mean as in an airsoft gun, more like a metal bb gun that you rooster, pump, and shoot. fully sighted in and ready to shoot. I have a daisy powerline 880 as well which is a very similar model, except it is more powerful but much harder to operate due to all of the mechanisms being sticky, as well as requiring 3 pumps for full power, while this one is one pump. model is a daisy grizzly 840cc and is mostly a practice gun

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:18:56 PM by Darth C3P0² »