My mom is actually insane

Author Topic: My mom is actually insane  (Read 3793 times)

nice job throwing a bowl at her head, im sure that helped things
have you ever considered calling for help somewhere other than the blockland forums? like, actually? its loving obscene that this is the first place people go in a crCIA

The brain tends to do whatever it feels it should in times of fear and self-defense, but yeah, that probably didn't help

have you ever considered calling for help somewhere other than the blockland forums? like, actually? its loving obscene that this is the first place people go in a crCIA
I guess with being too nervous to call the police, he felt more comfortable asking the albanian lego forum for help, but it does work out sometimes, the BLF is somewhat capable of being serious and providing help when it's something as serious as this

-snip-
Metal bb type guns are called pellet guns, they either shoot tiny metal balls or bullet looking pellets

also im sure your loving mom won’t go all out custers last stand over child protective services walking to her doorstep. you’ve already got a stuffty situation, don’t overdramatize it. more than anything id suggest not shooting your mom though

i’ve lived with my unstable mom diagnosed with bipolar syndrome for all my life. best thing to do is to take swift action before you get your hands dirty. ditch the air gun and any other weapons for self defense. if your really concerned she is going to hurt you, move to a safe place. a jury isn’t going to think of you as a rational or responsible juvenile if you respond to your mom with violence.

if you really want something for self defense, carry mace. from my experience pepperspray is economical, effective, safe (in the long term), and most importantly legally viable (considered a misdemeanor).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:29:04 PM by Damp »

Gotta get the headshot bonus
Personally I feel a lot more open to i n t e r n e t p e o p l e than actual people so maybe thats part of it

dont be such an starfish. it definitely was not a smart move but to ask a teenager to have full composure and self control while under the pressures of domestic violence is a hard reach

bitch it was made out of red translucent plastic lmao
more than anything id suggest not shooting your mom though
ik, but im saying if she tries to hit me for example then i'd have some time to react and if she attempts to hit me again i'd have the gun ready to shoot near her, if she gets something to hit or attack me with then i could shoot her. im still smart enough to not go trigger happy on my mom with a loving air gun
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:31:58 PM by Darth C3P0² »

who knew puppy mill runners were so mentally unsound

bitch it was made out of red translucent plastic lmaoik, but im saying if she tries to hit me for example then i'd have some time to react and if she attempts to hit me again i'd have the gun ready to shoot near her, if she gets something to hit or attack me with then i could shoot her. im still smart enough to not go trigger happy on my mom with a loving air gun

you obviously misunderstand. what im saying is not to shoot your loving mom
dunno if you just skimmed through damps post but regardless of whether or not you’re a mentally stable person, showing some self restraint to not assault your mom would not only prove your maturity but also keep you both physically and legally safe.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:37:13 PM by Drydess »

no stuff but im also saying that i wont unless she tries to assault me or she attempts to grab a gun (pretty extreme example but having something is better than nothing)
dunno if you just skimmed through damps post but regardless of whether or not you’re a mentally stable person, showing some self restraint to not assault your mom would not only prove your maturity but also keep you both physically and legally safe.
i totally get it but im saying i have the gun with me in case something really forgeted goes down. i wont try to assault her if she hits me but if she tries to constantly hit me and wont stop im gonna get the gun to try and confront her, and only shoot if it is absolutely necessary
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 09:40:20 PM by Darth C3P0² »

i still would say drop the stupid gun and run. literally sleeping on the streets for a short duration is better then getting a class 1 misdemeanor or class 4 felony. not worth it bro. be passive

i still would say drop the stupid gun and run. literally sleeping on the streets for a short duration is better then getting a class 1 misdemeanor or class 4 felony. not worth it bro. be passive
good advice above

(except for sleeping on the streets unless you literally have to)

holy forget lol omg

Nice way to be mature in a bad situation