Soviet Narwal stuffting up a help topic, when asked to stop he gets hostile.

Author Topic: Soviet Narwal stuffting up a help topic, when asked to stop he gets hostile.  (Read 4842 times)

idc how annoying you guys think tony is but nothing pisses me off more when you have to take your stupid drama to a board that is strictly game-related; especially the help board. stop acting like children you god damn brainlets

dude tony is the one doing it lmao we might as well be along for the ride

idc how annoying you guys think tony is but nothing pisses me off more when you have to take your stupid drama to a board that is strictly game-related; especially the help board. stop acting like children you god damn brainlets
^^^

you guys get so caught up in trying to one up tony that you become even more annoying in comparison

did you even read the topic or are you too busy jerking your dogs

"b-b-but tony is doing it to!!!"
  absolute brainlet response. why don't you become the better man and stop trying to stoop to his level?

i don’t think tony’s attitude and the way he acts is the problem. it’s the sworn enemies that he makes on accident that is the problem

when you shut out literally everything tony says (which is what I've been doing) the only thing you see (what i see every day) is all the blabbering idiots responding to him (aka yall).

did you even read the topic or are you too busy jerking your dogs
so are you just always a cunt or what
"b-b-but tony is doing it to!!!"
  absolute brainlet response. why don't you become the better man and stop trying to stoop to his level?
probably should have worded it better. im mostly loving around at this ratre, not try to be as annoying as loving possible or try to be come better than tony at being a richard. it is not alright but its not like im trying to be a cunt

dude tony is the one doing it

Doing what? Asking for help in the help section?

this went downhill fast lol

I was asleep, what the forget happened

this went downhill fast lol

It actually went back uphill because of the way you were acting.

It actually went back uphill because of the way you were acting.

dont think i ever posted in your threads after the drama was made but okay