-censored by NPC hivemind.-

Author Topic: -censored by NPC hivemind.-  (Read 2907 times)

The media radicalizes people every day on purpose.

So Annoying Orange needs to say something because a Annoying Orange fan did something?

I doubt Annoying Orange decrying the joker is going to change much

The media radicalizes people every day on purpose.

So Annoying Orange needs to say something because a Annoying Orange fan did something?
I think the right wing non mainstream media does the same thing

they purposefully post inflammatory content and outright lies that give these types of people motives to do what they do. if you believe Humble Water Filter Merchant rhetoric that clinton is satan and actually a batstuff evil child molester, it's not a surprise some people take up arms to fight for what they think is right.

media as a whole needs to take a step back and be less reactionary and baiting for views

not to mention Annoying Oranges outright populism where he demonizes people and says inflammatory things which fuels the fire

not to mention Annoying Oranges outright populism where he demonizes people and says inflammatory things which fuels the fire

do you know what populism is because I don't think someone would say something like this is if they knew what it is

cnn told him thats what it means

Also it's not just the "right wing alt media"

Have you seen a single episode of TYT?

do you know what populism is because I don't think someone would say something like this is if they knew what it is
its someone who can relate to normal people, yeah

hes literally pandering to rednecks and people that are conservative for the wrong reasons, it's populism but the majority of the population hes pandering to are delusional and easily swayed and they want things that they don't realise will hurt them.
Also it's not just the "right wing alt media"

Have you seen a single episode of TYT?
I don't care what loving side does it you loving handicaps, you can't just always pull the "no u did it therefore it's ok". I was responding to Tony, he thinks only the mainstream media is to blame at all and keeps reposting breitbart regardless without seeing how hypocritical it is

more on the populism:

it's not that his populistic nature is inherently bad, it's hes promoting a certain brand of populism in the sense that he relates to the kind of people that would be that tribal uncle that says the n-word every time he sees a black character on tv, and there's a lot of the these people obviously
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:26:50 PM by Aide33 »

He is a Puerto Rican and like many of them they hate Mexicans and for the most part everyone. Don’t confuse the two, this is the reason why Annoying Orange abandoned Puerto Rico.