Author Topic: Kids of the 00s  (Read 5691 times)

Um, is it me, or as -we- (As in guys and gals who are about 14 - 18 now) get older, kids (About ages 10 - 13 n' such) are learning alot more /b/shat that we learned when we were 10 - 13? I mean, I walked past an elementary school once, and I saw a kid who looked about EIGHT said that they'd cum all over their face when he kills them, which really disturbed tha crap out of me.

I mean, REALLY. Where are these kids learning their /b/shat from? Parents? Older brothers and sisters? Or INTERNETZ?!

i was getting bored of 4chan when you kids were still in diapers.

step down foo

i was getting bored of 4chan when you kids were still in diapers.

step down foo

Impossible. I would of been 11 when 4chan was made, I am now 15.
Why you lie :(

If I was his father I would kick his ass, Kids are just sick some times, and spread there sickness to others untill the whole world is infested with /b/ tards.

If I was his father I would kick his ass, Kids are just sick some times, and spread there sickness to others untill the whole world is infested with /b/ tards.
YOU ARE a kid...

We had a really inappropriate person on these forums a while ago... wasn't important so I don't know the name

YOU ARE a kid...
And I never said I wasn't...

I have no idea where they're learning this (other than the internetz and Barney the Dinosaur's secret messages that only little kids can hear).
 I think it's going to get out of control.
 I've seen 7-year olds that know about research (and possibly watch it).

No, it is rap. If you listen to the lyrics all it is about is: killing a guy, taking his wallet, killing his kids, raping and later killing the guy's wife. Rap is a bad influence to the future gens. Just look to what it has done to the 90-95 half gen. I am most likily a dieing breed.

No, it is rap. If you listen to the lyrics all it is about is: killing a guy, taking his wallet, killing his kids, raping and later killing the guy's wife. Rap is a bad influence to the future gens. Just look to what it has done to the 90-95 half gen. I am most likily a dieing breed.
Wrong. It IS rap, but the lyrics are something like this: SOULJA BOY LOLOLOLUJYUUCHI CRANK DAT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHRISBROWNTPAIN CYCLONE SHE MAKES ME WANNA DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG

Rap is a bad influence, yes, because it makes kids interested in all this rap sh!t and makes them think they're gangsters.

Which leads to crime and violence and love on tv. but what we need here is a family guy. something something sooomething, do do dooo.

you get the point.

I have no idea where they're learning this (other than the internetz and Barney the Dinosaur's secret messages that only little kids can hear).
 I think it's going to get out of control.
 I've seen 7-year olds that know about research (and possibly watch it).
I know someone who's 8 year old sister got caught with research...what has this world come to?

Really if the kids are stupid enough to actually be infulcenced by rap, then they are just well... stupid.

@Laremere- guys or gals or just normal.... Also the world is a bad place to live in D: I just want to go to snotland.

People call me sick because I like watching peoples body parts get blown off or people dyeing in explosions. Also watching people cut there body parts off is also cool :D Yes I like death allot.