Author Topic: Kids of the 00s  (Read 5695 times)

i like girls fighting
and girls getting plowed by horses' 22"
and old people being harassed
i cant even sleep at night till ive seen the daily vid cap, of the most current homoloveual in iran being hung.

but when the news is being flooded with some random pop culture/celebrity bullstuff, now THAT makes me sick

No, it is rap. If you listen to the lyrics all it is about is: killing a guy, taking his wallet, killing his kids, raping and later killing the guy's wife. Rap is a bad influence to the future gens. Just look to what it has done to the 90-95 half gen. I am most likily a dieing breed.
Wrong. It IS rap, but the lyrics are something like this: SOULJA BOY LOLOLOLUJYUUCHI CRANK DAT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CHRISBROWNTPAIN CYCLONE SHE MAKES ME WANNA DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG

Rap is a bad influence, yes, because it makes kids interested in all this rap sh!t and makes them think they're gangsters.
The really bad thing about that song is that most adults can't understand the lyrics so they think it's alright. I'm pretty sure in the times my ears were forced to hear that song I swear I heard "Superman dat hoe" Which in my understanding of street talk that would mean he's singing about having "loveual contact" with a whore.
i like girls fighting
and girls getting plowed by horses' 22"
and old people being harassed
i cant even sleep at night till ive seen the daily vid cap, of the most current homoloveual in iran being hung.

but when the news is being flooded with some random pop culture/celebrity bullice cream, now THAT makes me sick
America basically revolves around celebrities. I was assured of that when a story about an actress falling accidentally falling on a fashion runway made it on the news. How the heck did that even make it on the news!?

Tom

Its funny how many people at our school say they hate rap but still listen to it. Also some music can be a (mostly) good influence. BTW the radio plays what they want you to hear.

im going to make a net radio station someday. where ill play songs from new records, cept not the hits. and people will email in and be like, that song is sweet wtf is that? im like its new, and its bettah!!!!

will blow your mind   o.o

i never really did get how a "hit" was ever picked. they play the "hit song" on the radio and have the single out, just as the record is released. so how would they have even known what songs if any, were going to be "the hit"
its a industry scam i say, your told what you should like
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 02:11:28 PM by Bisjac »

Tom

I hate the way radio works. But what a hate those is kids who say there favorite music is whatever on the radio station. I cant stand to listen to radio anymore, its all rap.

i never really did get how a "hit" was ever picked. they play the "hit song" on the radio and have the single out, just as the record is released. so how would they have even known what songs if any, were going to be "the hit"
its a industry scam i say, your told what you should like
remember,
RADIO PLAYS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR!!!!!

The kids, they listen to the rap;
which gives them the brain damage.
You see?
With their hippin' and their hoppin'
And their bippin' and their boppin'
So they don't know what the jazz is all about!

This was way overdue.

internet/tv, id know, Lol.

I started watching research at 8, what's wrong with that?

I learned my obscene vocabulary from kids at school, what's wrong with that?

In other words, the media and school is doing it.

our kids today suck ass and i'm still waiting on WW III

I hope the germans invade America again if that war ever happens :cookieMonster:

I hope the germans invade America again if that war ever happens :cookieMonster:
The Germans never invaded the USA. The Japanese provoked the US in Peal Harbour, the US never helped in WWII until there blood was spilt.

I saw my 1st researcho at 5 and watched research like, 4 times a week up till 12 years old, and now i don't really have love on my mind. I think its because I saw too much of it and now don't really care about it =o

most of our (usa's) enemies are landlocked.
so our bubble of safety Pacific and Atlantic is that much better :p

I saw my 1st researcho at 5 and watched research like, 4 times a week up till 12 years old, and now i don't really have love on my mind. I think its because I saw too much of it and now don't really care about it =o
Holy stuff man. At 5?! Nice.

First time seeing pron: Age 7 1/2.

I saw a girls pusillanimous individual at 5  :cookieMonster: No pix but more like flesh.