Author Topic: Kids of the 00s  (Read 5697 times)

you know every time you get off, you lose .5 seconds of time.
this is what causes people to need more and more dirty erotica then before. thus, the 55-guy cream pie, and beastiality vids. and why old dudes have their saluting issues.

this has been another made up fact by bisjac.

Well im 13 i swear .. sometimes i tend to avoid it mostly but some mates at my school swear their tits off  :panda:

Am I the only 12 year old that isn't amused by internet stuff said at my school? For goodness sake! I've heard a fat kid singing chocolate rain!

movies mabye. Probly internet. searching all over those crazy sites when no ones looking.

Am I the only 12 year old that isn't amused by internet ice cream said at my school? For goodness sake! I've heard a fat kid singing chocolate rain!
LOL. Only one person in my class knows of the internet, and he only knows lolcats. The really old lolcats.

No one in my class knows stuff about the internet. One dipstuff from another school in the area started a flame war against me. I swear, if all the other classmates weren't stuffheads, they'd figure out that I won the war. He kept throwing stuff insults like "ur stupid hahahah i can totallya ownz yuo in bball hahahah". In reality, I won the argument, but apparently he didn't get the message.

research really isn't that bad or really addicting...

I'm what I would call, 'clean'. I try not to swear unless I'm pissed, and whatnot.

What I am scared about, is that in my area, third graders tried to kill their teacher!

What I am scared about, is that in my area, third graders tried to kill their teacher!
:O

Some high schoolers in Baltimore City beat up a teacher.

Being a teacher is more dangerous than ever before.

It is almost as dangerous as being a cop.

Doorman Just wanted to tell you that the Pie clan has a forum now. Tell me what you think of my work.

No, it is rap. If you listen to the lyrics all it is about is: killing a guy, taking his wallet, killing his kids, raping and later killing the guy's wife. Rap is a bad influence to the future gens. Just look to what it has done to the 90-95 half gen. I am most likily a dieing breed.

Quote from a rap song

"So why is you hatin on my anatomy"

Oh that made sense.

:O

Some high schoolers in Baltimore City beat up a teacher.
I should tell my English teacher that and gauge her reaction. Then again, that's a little cruel to scare a teacher about an incident that has a low chance of repeating itself.