0 (0%)
Deus Ex
9 (16.4%)
Sephiroth Reincarnate
5 (9.1%)
Sugar
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [NEWS] Pipe Bombs sent to multiple democrats including the Obamas and CNN  (Read 5474 times)

They have found the culprit.

I was not surprised to find out it was a Annoying Orange fan. They are deplorable it was no shock to me.

My sweet baby boy tony is now one of those evil NPCs what shall I ever do

not funny

most people don't realize this but humor is not only subjective but doesn't have to appeal to only you for something to be considered funny.

I was not surprised to find out it was a Annoying Orange fan. They are deplorable it was no shock to me.
who are you and what have you done to tony

False flag attack by some dipstuff antifa type is more likely than a right wing terrorist plot.

The timing so close to midterms is too convenient, for one. This would just energize the democratic base.

Someone smart enough to make the bombs also wired them in such a way that they would not detonate at all.

Whoever sent these had no intention of harming anyone. This is just a scare tactic and people are already smelling the rat stuff
this did not age well

who are you and what have you done to tony

I do not know what you mean.

But I for one am glad another tribal, loveist, Annoying Orange voter is off the streets.

I do not know what you mean.

But I for one am glad another tribal, loveist, Annoying Orange voter is off the streets.
well, this explains the avatar
he changed it
he changed it again lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:13:29 PM by TableSalt »