Off Topic > Games

Red Dead Redemption 2 Megathread [No online yet]

(1/9) > >>

Darth C3P0²:
Rockstar just released Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday, so I figured I'd make a megathread.

Red Dead Redemption 2Red Dead Redemption 2 makes you feel like Batman is an open world game developed by Rockstar games. It is the prequel to the original RDR, and was released on 10/26/18, and currently has no multiplayer. The game is highly detailed, and in general has amazing game design, graphics, but it has some bugs as expected. You play as Arthur Morgan, who has just recently grouped up with his gang as they ran away from a rival gang. During your escape, you and your group all run into a massive snow storm. From there, it is up to mostly you to help keep the gang and others safe and healthy.

Above is very broad. I do not want to leak any spoilers, so I only described the very very beginning

Links:
Wiki [IGN]

Wiki [RDR Wiki]

Cheats [IGN]

Tips and Secrets [IGN]

Youtube Links:Gameplay Trailer
Gameplay Trailer 2
Gameplay [No Spoilers]
Free Roam Exploring

Please try to refrain from leaking any parts of the story.

Darth C3P0²:
Reserved

Soviet Narwhal:
America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun. After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.

Darth C3P0²:
Thank you Soviet, very cool!

Squib:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version