What happened to the Blockland Forum/Blockland?

Author Topic: What happened to the Blockland Forum/Blockland?  (Read 2490 times)

Activity has plummeted, what's going on?!?!

minecraft is the new hit thing

Skill4Life's blockparty is hogging all the players

the remaining userbase is hard to like

it's actually your fault matt

I guess entropy is a hard concept for OP to wrap his head around

Are you kidding me? for a 3:05PM on a sunday, things look fantastic.

Are you kidding me? for a 3:05PM on a sunday, things look fantastic.

made a graph of post activity but the online tool put it backwards and im too lazy to fix it lol
just hold ur hand over the X axis it makes us look 100x better

well we aren't really attracting any new players and a lot of forumers have moved on, not to mention that theres nothing fun going on in the forum atm

Why the forget did you make the graph backwards? I knew the Netherlands is full of immigrants but I didn't think you cigarettes changed your language to Arabic just yet.

Why the forget did you make the graph backwards? I knew the Netherlands is full of immigrants but I didn't think you cigarettes changed your language to Arabic just yet.
salill as sawarim

you already asked this

Why is the graph backwards?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=321097.msg9934524#msg9934524

can you look at the quote again
snip

made a graph of post activity but the online tool put it backwards and im too lazy to fix it lol
just hold ur hand over the X axis it makes us look 100x better

please dont ask it a 3rd time american wonderchild

bro why is this graph backwards like loving why

looking at it again its super handicapped the website i used just gave u a list to fill in so i did it top down of course and it turned into this. spent 2x longer than making the graph looking for a option to flip it but there wasnt so i just gave up. i will take no blame