DELTARUNE.COM

Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20845 times)

you're handicapped

Anti-aliasing is the smoothing of edges, not the shading of colors. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Not darker shades used to make a sharp pixelated image appear smooth
i wouldn't even call it that. the dark pixels on her arm are to show the sides of her arm. same goes with her hand. its just the crease between the thumb and palm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_anti-aliasing

Have you even touched a graphics quality menu on a game even once?...
you don't know what you're talking about. read the thread

i dont even do pixel art and i know anti-aliasing is 1: not exclusive to pixel art and 2: just smooths edges in games

oh im the one looking for attention? okay

also unova thats not anti aliasing

I do a lot of pixel art and while that isn't anti-aliasing it does look pretty mangey why're there shadows inside in the pixels what the forget is that

oh im the one looking for attention? okay
Yes. Lock the thread or you’re whoring for posts

This genuinely does not seem like an attempt at attention whoring, hootaloo's thread was first, just because someone else made a thread, doesn't mean that hootaloo has to lock his, he should because it served it's purpose, but if he decides not to, then whatever, if you don't like the thread, ignore it and stop entering it
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 05:23:20 AM by Masterlegodude »

i have barely posted lately and this was originally for the website (i didnt even expect it to be undertale nor an entire chapter game), i havent locked the topic because there has been a lot of discussion on and off topic and honestly i hadnt thought about locking it until people started whining about it along with calling me names, which by the way makes me want to not lock it, obviously (dumasses)

why the forget is this game topic in off topic

/support

i have barely posted lately and this was originally for the website (i didnt even expect it to be undertale nor an entire chapter game), i havent locked the topic because there has been a lot of discussion on and off topic and honestly i hadnt thought about locking it until people started whining about it along with calling me names, which by the way makes me want to not lock it, obviously (dumasses)

oh no, people, are ACTUALLY, like seriously, calling you names, on BLOCKLAND FORUMS?? Disgraceful...

/support
You're supporting a question?

Anyway
I guess he figures it's the website and not the game itself

This thread was also made before there even was a game