petition to deport everyone with ralsei avatars

Author Topic: petition to deport everyone with ralsei avatars  (Read 3490 times)

Office of the President of the United States of America

Hello, Edd.

Thank you for writing to me. Because of your strong message and great support from the community, I have made the decision to revoke the citizenship of everyone with 'Ralsei' avatars from these United States immediately. Thank you for taking the time to write me so we can together Make America Great Again.

Sincerely,
Donald Annoying Orange, President of the United States of America

Office of the President of the United States of America

Hello, doo doo head.

no

Sincerely,
Donald Annoying Orange, President of the United States of America

Imagine being upset by pixels

Imagine being upset by pixels
I'm not upset, I'm just sick of being constantly reminded how spergy parts of this community are

"i dont like this thing so let me yell at you for liking it" the forum

whay what is ralsei
Im willing to bet it's one of the "Undertale 2" characters, but I also don't know.

whay what is ralsei
Im willing to bet it's one of the "Undertale 2" characters, but I also don't know.
It is

"i dont like this thing so let me yell at you for liking it" the forum
also this forum "let's spam about something we like to the point that it begins to annoy other people". both are true.

also this forum "let's spam about something we like to the point that it begins to annoy other people". both are true.
There's only two active threads, which, i don't know why there is two, but that's just how things happened i guess

A second thread wasn't necessary, but it's not quite spam, they're also in separate categories

And the avatars shouldn't be that big of a deal, except for KidAlex who currently has censored research as his avatar, but it's not something that surprises me at this point coming from him, so i don't really care about it one way or the other

A second thread wasn't necessary (excluding the one thread that i think hootaloo made that he locked), but it's not quite spam, they're also in separate categories

And the avatars shouldn't be that big of a deal, except for KidAlex who currently has censored research as his avatar, but it's not something that surprises me at this point coming from him, so i don't really care about it one way or the other
why are there threads in off topic about a game? like i said in the other thread, he's doing it to deliberately shove the game in peoples faces. kidalex is another story and yes, i agree.