Blockland Forums > General Discussion

badspot make v22

<< < (2/11) > >>

Masterlegodude:

--- Quote from: King Tøny on November 05, 2018, 07:58:44 PM ---Admitting you disabled ads so he gets less ad money will help him release v22 how exactly?

--- End quote ---
They said they disabled the ad blocker

exit:

--- Quote from: Masterlegodude on November 05, 2018, 08:17:37 PM ---They said they disabled the ad blocker

--- End quote ---
dont worry princess tony doesnt have enough brain power on a monday night to comprehend simple words

Mr.Noßody:

--- Quote from: King Tøny on November 05, 2018, 07:58:44 PM ---What I am hearing is you people are too lazy to build a map.

--- End quote ---
We get it, you're hot stuff.

Problem right now, (aside from the outdated engine) is the lack of starter content to play. A new user coming in would rather have a quick selection of things to play around with rather than taking weeks to build a map, or in your case: making hundreds of forums topics asking for help cobbling a bunch of incompatible mods together to patchwork an rpg.

I used to think the same way till I realized that being an elitist doesn't make you successful, or liked for that matter.

Masterlegodude:
As someone who re-made GM_Construct as an interior and then out of default bricks, i still prefer the original interior version over my brick version and that static map version

Bricks just aren't a good replacement for maps, both visually and physically, and static maps have their flaws (mostly the taking up a bunch of datablocks part)

Drydess:
prove me wrong: maps made the game look fifty years older and people started building fifty times better after they were removed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version