Give me reasons to do online school

Author Topic: Give me reasons to do online school  (Read 1208 times)

Depending on the school you can do work whenever you want since the schedule is flexible
Quizlet and google is more readily available for answers
Learn at your own pace as long as youre disciplined and willing to learn mostly on your own

Source: did online my senior year of HS because the counselor at the physical school i went to forgeted me over

I loving hated commuting to school. I love online cause I can do it whenever I want and not have to base my whole day around going somewhere.

• no commute
  • no wasting time in lectures
  • all the tests are open-book and open-notes because who the forget is going to stop you

Source: did online my senior year of HS because the counselor at the physical school i went to forgeted me over

I need details of this event

did two years of online school and it did a lot for me regarding getting work done on time. you can work as slow or fast as you need to (loosely, most programs have a set date for when you should be done by). you also don’t have to wake up at 6 in the morning lol
one thing to bear in mind though is that if you don’t have adequate extracurriculars it cripples you socially. it seriously sucks

one thing to bear in mind though is that if you don’t have adequate extracurriculars it cripples you socially. it seriously sucks
ya, this is rly the main downside of taking school online. but if ur able to at least keep in touch with some friends and do some stuff outside every now and then or if ur an introverted kinda guy u should be fine
online school is much more convenient tho so if u can get past doing that stuff it may be for u
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:08:31 AM by gr8dayseth »

if you wanna have no friends like me go for it

if you are not driven enough to learn on your own you can really really forget up your grades

but then again you can do that irl too

its easier to do it online though because you are somewhat in control of how fast you go and if you decide not to log on you can forget yourself over just like that

This thread is full of beta geeks who couldn’t handle Chad when he came swaggering across the hall. Be like Chad.

did two years of online school and it did a lot for me regarding getting work done on time. you can work as slow or fast as you need to (loosely, most programs have a set date for when you should be done by). you also don’t have to wake up at 6 in the morning lol
hmm thank you all for this infomation

I need details of this event
my college counselor forgeted up the classes i needed to take to get all my credits so i was just like forget this and took an entire year online + redid some classes i messed up freshman year

don't unless its like required to graduate

in that case finish a quick course and then stop forever cus online classes suck