SJW pre-shool the Youtube show about hating people for being white or orange.

Author Topic: SJW pre-shool the Youtube show about hating people for being white or orange.  (Read 1416 times)

Quote from: description
**Comments are disabled
🚮

Asians literally get penalized in their entrance test scores for being Asian, what are you talking about
entrance test? to where? ive never heard of entrance exams for any us-based college, and i nearly got a perfect score on my sat and got plenty of 5’s on ap exams??

Ironically asians in america are really wealthy and even they can't even get into colleges just like white people thanks to affirmation and due to them over achieving.
Tony what if the college is a Christian College?

entrance test? to where? ive never heard of entrance exams for any us-based college, and i nearly got a perfect score on my sat and got plenty of 5’s on ap exams??

Use your internet, this was all over the news, pay attention Bro. And don't give me any of that "Oh this is just Harvard" bullstuff because any university that uses affirmative action is going to end up discriminating against asians in the same manner.

And it's already widely known that affirmative action discriminates against asians due to their group affinity for higher academic achievement

This is not something to argue against at all, because we see it happen in real time

Tony what if the college is a Christian College?

Only a muslim college can deny non-muslims but a christian college is not allowed to deny non-christians.

Only a muslim college can deny non-muslims but a christian college is not allowed to deny non-christians.
Welcoming the lost is the first step towards a new life brother.