Un block Sugar from your discord channel and possibly dms. Sugar story

Author Topic: Un block Sugar from your discord channel and possibly dms. Sugar story  (Read 9267 times)

i not leave that game memory of me yes yeah i very old user i like that game lot i was 9 year old in 2009 i wanna my thing is game in 2009 i wish in christmas day everyone be nice and kind at Sugar nobody not hate it i not diff people you i user awesome i hang out in blockland with my friend that game you seen i tell truth you dont bully at Sugar i am people not bot i am people with nice heart my life i was little kid in  2009 that my dream stoping rude and mean at me please listen me p.s you are blockland player old user as me

It's like I have to decode my own language every time I read any of this

i not leave that game memory of me yes yeah i very old user i like that game lot i was 9 year old in 2009 i wanna my thing is game in 2009 i wish in christmas day everyone be nice and kind at Sugar nobody not hate it i not diff people you i user awesome i hang out in blockland with my friend that game you seen i tell truth you dont bully at Sugar i am people not bot i am people with nice heart my life i was little kid in  2009 that my dream stoping rude and mean at me please listen me p.s you are blockland player old user as me

you werent 9 in 2009 sugar

yeah you all stoping lies i not wrong here

stop bullying Sugar  you that guy name Visolator  just stay away from Sugar i guess what your nintedo switch friend code

so you're telling me your either 17 or your 18
press x to doubt

if you ever saw the pictures of her or were in voice chat you can easily tell shes like 15 or 16

you have nintedo switch play pokemon let go buy it chill out eat chill pill

darth loving overdoses on the laced chill pill

yeah! i not wrong person you wrong person not Sugar you lies at me i wish un blocked me in discord i leave blockland foreve all my life with that game i was 9 year old long time age i wanna stay blockland plz we have deal
aight moyte c ya in brickadia

on December 4 we fight back Visolator    Visolator vs Alex CND

listen here visolator you smug motherforgeter i am going to cuck you and your mom so if you don't stop being a raging monday i will have to take legal action against you and stuff in your easy bake oven and and make you eat my own stuff you stuffting stuff stuffter. guess what comes after the poo-poo platter starfish? the loving dessert. i am going to whip up some marmite, mcdonald's humborgor, and a mtn dew baja blast and eat up that disgusting stuff in your face while you cry profusely after i vomit up that stuff and feed it to you like an old man with no hands suckin' on his lunch tray vacuum style. i will make you stuff hotdogs cunt. i will make you rip out your own starfish and eat it. i will make you get a tattoo of a richard ON YOUR richard. richard. SO WATCH THE forget OUT MOTHERforgetER.