Author Topic: Brawl discussion  (Read 6872 times)

Well welcome to the off topic forum, if you don't likes its current topics GTFO.

Games forum now. :cookieMonster:

Ooh, I like new things.  :O

-Tails- in game. Dunno which exactly, though. I don't keep track of which Tails is which.

I had three guys come home after rocket team, for a "quick bit" to play SSBB, they ended up staying for 4 hours in an all brawl war...this game owns...

What the hell were you and three other guys doing at "rocket team" anyway. Is that code for something?

He's with team rocket dontchaknow

Team Rocket from Pokeymans, of course.

Does anyone here think that Subspace emmisary was Kirby Superstar with Nintendo characters?

What the hell were you and three other guys doing at "rocket team" anyway. Is that code for something?
Launching a rocket baring two eggs with the goal of getting them to exactly 750 feet and land in exactly 45 seconds.

The launch didn't really go that well...the altimeter (thing that measures hight) didn't work, our parachute wasn't folded right so it didn't come out, and one of our fins broke on hitting the ground...

Friend code: 2707 1292 9861

Lolbump.

I have an important discovery: Marth is the Fing matrix.
That is all.

I own with Ness/Ike but Marth has this weird hitbox that excludes his head.

Due to this, I lost 7:9. Also lag

:(

[posted on wii, cpu's internet died.]

I love using Ike, Marth is okay but too tranloveual for me. The problem with Ike is recovery, that is his only downfall.

I love using Ike, Marth is okay but too tranloveual for me. The problem with Ike is recovery, that is his only downfall.
Ima cut you.

Imm cut you