8 (26.7%)
No
2 (6.7%)
Maybe
3 (10%)
Shut the forget up noob.
17 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Complaint: PPE  (Read 1631 times)

I was in Pload's Prison Escape server...
And lex was the person who told all the prisoners how to escape...
And Bushido got an idea, but lex told him to stfu, then everyone hated Bushido..
I stuck up for Bushido, and got into an argument with Spenny.
Then spenny kept trying to kill me, so i killed him repeatedly.
Then everyone hated me and Bushido, and i kept arguing against spenny and lex.

Then i think i got banned for defending my self against Spenny.

Fuggin Hypocrites.   Banned me for "Team killing"  Spenny was team killing me.
Of course, it just said the server lost my connection.

I still want a Vote of my innocence.

Dude, who cares if they banned you or kicked you. Blockland is just a game. Also why do you have to have a "vote for innocence"?

Also why do you have to have a "vote for innocence"?

BECUUUZZZZZ IT WAS UNRIGHTFUL MAH MAN!

UN-RIGHT-FOOL.     THEY HAD NO RIGHT BEING HYPOCRITES AND TREATInG BUSHIDO OR ME LIEK THAT! 

Well there was no point in posting it here to the public. If you have a problem with someone you need to work it out yourself. What do you expect us to do, give you training wheels?

"Team killing" should have a self defense clause.

Also: stop using the word us because plenty of people think the opposite of you, and to group them into your thoughts is stereotyping. Only use it if your absolutely freaking sure that everyone here agrees with your stance, or use it so lightly that it would seem easy to disagree(i.e "what do you want from the blockland community, most of us won't do anything" instead of "What do you expect us, ALL OF US AGREE, EVEN YOU, YEY FOR OPRESSMENT! to do, give you training wheels?".

You don't agree that people need to work out their problems themselfs?

–pronoun
1.   the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself.

... us is not singular.

And besides, posting here he has a better chance of being able to speak to people who can unban him. If he cant join the server how is he going to plead his case?

It also brings up an issue with whatever system they have, team killing needs a self defence killing portion to it.

So I say that it depends on the problem, and if people give the idea that you shouldnt come here for help with your blockland troubles, the community will not feel like a welcome one(it already isnt), and the help board will be of no use.

Drama has its own forum, if you dont like this kind of stuff, stay out.

"An eye for an eye leaves us all blind."

You killed me first then you get all bitchy about how you got kicked. The way the game pretty much works is, you're awesome and make the plans, or a friend and you obey the plans. THAT was why entrepreneur in and Lex were making the rules and not you.

That's the sad truth about most of Blockland. How exactly would your plan work? "go out and kill guards?" Do you not realize the pandaing sniper rifles they're holding? The kind of sniper rifles that can kill you the second you stick your head out the building. That and by the time you kill one, I bet the other 3 would've gotten a clear shot at you by then.

So, boo hoo, you got kicked for everybody hating you. BAW louder, NEW FUCKING ZEALAND can't hear.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:41:22 PM by Spenny »

Stop throwing soap at Bushi damn it. >:(

You killed me first then you get all bitchy about how you got kicked. The way the game pretty much works is, you're awesome and make the plans, or a friend and you obey the plans. THAT was why entrepreneur in and Lex were making the rules and not you.

That's the sad truth about most of Blockland. How exactly would your plan work? "go out and kill guards?" Do you not realize the pandaing sniper rifles they're holding? The kind of sniper rifles that can kill you the second you stick your head out the building. That and by the time you kill one, I bet the other 3 would've gotten a clear shot at you by then.

So, boo hoo, you got kicked for everybody hating you. BAW louder, NEW FUCKING ZEALAND can't hear.

Uggh the stupidness of this fourm grows every single damn hour, How in the fuc[size=0pt]your such a cigarette[/size]king world is some one a cigarette if they don't make the plans, that is like saying some one is handicapped because they don't own a xbox. You are one of the most stupid people on this fourm, you should be banned from PPE for being an starfish.

Have you played the game? They honestly thought they would just run out and kill a guard. If you were there, just as pissed as us, you'd be saying the exact same stuff as me.  One thing I really hate is how Pilot starts the fight by killing me first, and even after I try to leave just to make him shut up, he still comes after me and kills me, then expects special treatment because the admins are watching.

And I didn't mean for "friend" to come out like an insult. I probably could've used a better word, sorry.

And how could I be one of the stupidest people on the forums? To my knowledge, I've never made a "TEECH ME 2 MAK ADD ONES" in the Gallery.

And people aren't handicapped if they own a Xbox, they're handicapped if they do(I'm kidding, shut the hell up Xbox fan boys).