A tribal Child Abuser Invaded Fallout 76 Last Night

Author Topic: A tribal Child Abuser Invaded Fallout 76 Last Night  (Read 1697 times)

Context is important, Tony. I obviously believed you were trying to state that quote as your own experiences/option as you normally do.
It not often you post a source, and reading that article is physically painful.

I did think Tony was implying he had a wife and kids for a minute and I had to stop a second and wonder what I'd missed.

I did not know if the terrible man that was haranguing his poor child was aware that everyone could hear him. I don’t know if he would have cared. I did know that my wife had my kids in the next room watching Trolls on an iPad, and I didn’t want them hearing this.

Oh boy I see a trend here.

What happened next Saber?

Context is important, Tony. I obviously believed you were trying to state that quote as your own experiences/option as you normally do.
It not often you post a source, and reading that article is physically painful.

Yes let's talk about "context"

You people loving endlessly bitch whenever I post a thread like this without a source because you want "context"

Then when I put in a source you don't read it, so what good was the bitching?

what is wrong with the media like we never had a game with voice interaction before pls

Who let Hillary Clinton on the Xbox? SMH.

Who let Tony on the Xbox? SMH.

what good was the bitching?

Everyone is trying to tell you your topics are politically charged vapid tripe and nobody likes them.
But you won't listen.

The demand of the forums want politically charged topics.

I didn't start the [news] thing.

I thought Fallout 76 wasn't going to have NPCs

I thought Fallout 76 wasn't going to have NPCs

Bethesda paid people to act like NPCs to help newer players.