Author Topic: SJW pre-shool the Youtube show about hating people for being white or orange.  (Read 1474 times)

https://youtu.be/aI3voZCASp0

Also "orange man bad because white man bad" the show.

ORANGE MAN MUST BE STOPPED!

Ironically asians in america are really wealthy and even they can't even get into colleges just like white people thanks to affirmation and due to them over achieving.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:08:43 AM by King Tøny »

Because the acts of one extreme justifies the actions of the other.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay politics

indoctrinating the children i see.

propaganda

Is this satire? She is literally taking maxine water seriously.

this has got to be satire

Ironically asians in america are really wealthy and even they can't even get into colleges just like white people thanks to affirmation and due to them over achieving.

categorically false, many top tier schools are known to have large asian populations ranging from 20 to 50%. any claims of affirmation negatively impacting asian acceptance rates is just asian parents unable to accept the fact their kid wasnt accepted - tiger asian parents often like to project blame onto others.

What? Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth because the people that created her didn't want Asian girls to speak... Did I hear that about right?

Are you telling me Hello Kitty kitty is being oppressed? And used as anti Asian propaganda against her will?

hahahahaha what

any claims of affirmation negatively impacting asian acceptance rates is just asian parents unable to accept the fact their kid wasnt accepted - tiger asian parents often like to project blame onto others.

Asians literally get penalized in their entrance test scores for being Asian, what are you talking about

>third generation american
>calling yourself asian