adhd manchild youtuber that plays roblox, Flamingo

Author Topic: adhd manchild youtuber that plays roblox, Flamingo  (Read 6310 times)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm-X6o81nRsXQTmqpyArkBQ/featured
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlbertsStuff
(his channels)
so yea, if you don't know there is this youtuber named Flamingo, aka AlbertsStuff, he makes roblox videos and cringily attempts to "troll" blockland users and makes people believe that blockland is some kind of roblox ripoff
i dont HATE flamingo, he is just annoying
feel free to state your opinion on Flamingo

he's not a user on this site why did you post this in drama

true, it should be in off-topic, idk how to or even if its possible to move a post to another category

This guy isn't even really an issue. Just ignore and move on

1. this has already been done before
2. this isn't even a valid reason to drama

true, it should be in off-topic, idk how to or even if its possible to move a post to another category

ok lemme just give my opinion

flamingo can just forget off ok
the way he badmouthed blockland in the past by acting like a total handicap and then saying "i DinDU nuFFIN" is just a forgetign richard move
not only did that put more shame unto blockland but also forgeted up his rep with us
so forget flamingo and his clickbait roblox stuff

in albert's video
albert:i got this game today
meanwhile his id is like 20093 or something like that and in flamingo's video he said he got it in 2009, but his id in the flamingo video, his id is 215363
why buy a game twice?

also he was on my server (falling platforms) and i can definitely tell you he knows more than what he pretended to know or whatever

not relevant anymore

No one gives a stuff about some random loser who plays a game full of child enthusiasts who sounds like a crackhead, this aint loving kiwifarms

in albert's video
albert:i got this game today
meanwhile his id is like 20093 or something like that and in flamingo's video he said he got it in 2009, but his id in the flamingo video, his id is 215363
why buy a game twice?

also he was on my server (falling platforms) and i can definitely tell you he knows more than what he pretended to know or whatever
top notch loving acting 0/0

flamingo can just forget off ok
the way he badmouthed blockland in the past by acting like a total handicap and then saying "i DinDU nuFFIN" is just a forgetign richard move
not only did that put more shame unto blockland but also forgeted up his rep with us
so forget flamingo and his clickbait roblox stuff
imagine getting angry over clickbait