open letter to papiomike

Author Topic: open letter to papiomike  (Read 7439 times)

why are you defending a child enthusiast? Is it because you really hate kidalex? Do you not see the guy is begging and blackmailing people for their nudes in the OP
I guess i didn't see that, but also, Kidalex stalks other people besides Papiomike, so i'm not defending anyone, i'm more so just calling out Kidalex for being a stalker

ive been out here on that 24/7 grind wrangling internet handicaps
no brothers can stop me
NO MOTHER forgetIN brother CAN STOP ME
SCUMLIFE

Sure, I guess not.
Just don't get caught for racketeering like that super-69 or Vartuga guy, or whoever the forget.

LOL i didnt even write this stuff brother

cool google doc. discord is a web browser IM platform so pics like that have no weight. only actual dirt in the doc isnt proven or shown just spoken about by the writer.

dont see anyone in the doc asking for the writer to make this callout post, it seems like the writer is just wanting to write this for whatever personal reason they desire.
never said you did dispstuff why would i think you can write a doc when you cant even read

hootaloo be like brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr time to make my bo4 emblem cropped furry research brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
lol i can do whatever, these CoD gamers don't even know what Isabelle is, nor would they even know the OG image has a pair of tits. At least im not involved with "object research" something ive literally never heard of before you had it brought up, and you spend your time on making in Blockland and posting it on the forum, freakass
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:24:11 AM by hootaloo »

kidalex you have to realize that the people you surround yourself with and the things you involve yourself with are what people are going to involve you with.

and thats why the best thing to do is leave the 15 y/o weirdo's discord. there is no problem if no one is in the friend's discord. that way you dont seem like a freak who is also obsessed with the object research stuff (why would you port them into blockland you weirdo)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:20:30 AM by hootaloo »

for all i care about, kid alex can continue posting object research, whatever makes him happy, and kids can voluntarily stay in that excuse of a child's discord being uncomfortable all they want.

this is some serious baby drama
ive been out here on that 24/7 grind wrangling internet handicaps
no brothers can stop me
NO MOTHER forgetIN brother CAN STOP ME
SCUMLIFE
get a life
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:19:59 AM by hootaloo »

ending this elusive quad post with some nice advice

instead of being a drama whore and wasting time being an enormous stalker friend with documents about a 15 year old, report the discord server and messages, thats what it is made for
youre not a loving discord vigilante
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:19:19 AM by hootaloo »

cool
yeah no honestly, i deserve to be called a loving idiot for involving myself with drama about users 7 years younger than me, or trying to help Kidalex become less of a blind handicap who calls me out on my loving CoD emblem while he literally makes """"object research""""
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:40:15 AM by hootaloo »

yea i didnt have a good morning so i yell a lot but my point still stands and you better read it
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:19:09 AM by hootaloo »

didn’t papiomike get banned months ago for posting research

PAPIOMIKE IS A F*T NIGG*R

Should I bother reading through all this just to understand why hootaloo is making himself look like a handicap for the nth time or

Should I bother reading through all this just to understand why hootaloo is making himself look like a handicap for the nth time or
honestly he has a valid point but hes making himself look like a handicap for the nth time