Australian Feminist Want A gaming block that protects female characters in RDR2

Author Topic: Australian Feminist Want A gaming block that protects female characters in RDR2  (Read 2796 times)

You know it's funny. People tell me my constant stuff flinging insult laden argumentation has nothing to it, but I bet I could wade back into my own stuff pool and find a decent amount of golden nuggets. You, on the hand, don't have stuff to say when you post in one of Tony's threads. Like I said in the first place, your sole purpose here is to be a handicap, for the sake of one-upping Tony, even at the cost of looking like a dipstuff. Even now, I'm trying to keep my insult game low, because I need you to understand, I don't care that you're making fun of Tony, it's just cringey and dumb because you're doing it for literally no other reason than it's Tony. It'd be one thing if he said something stupid here, but all he did was make a thread and you dingleberries are just undermining the topic because you think stuffting all over Tony is the thing to do here. Maybe step outside your own circlejerk for two seconds and you'll see the rest of us are just waiting you guys to get your richards out of your hands, slap some sanitizer on your palms and rejoin society as regular people instead of pawing at yourselves over the chance to crack a loving joke

handicap
lol ok. this post is filled with high levels of hypocrisy. 10/10. go ahead respond some witty retort and/or make a typical dismissal. you repeat yourself every time you post that even a 5 year old could figure out what you'll say next lol.

you've been here for years and still have never posted anything of value so i wouldn't be talking
i wonder a valuable post really is. also you don't really know anything i've done lol, you just can't stand being stuff on.

check 'er on the barbie

lol ok. this post is filled with high levels of hypocrisy. 10/10. go ahead respond some witty retort and/or make a typical dismissal. you repeat yourself every time you post that even a 5 year old could figure out what you'll say next lol.
i wonder a valuable post really is. also you don't really know anything i've done lol, you just can't stand being stuff on.
Lol, okay Ceist.

remember that one gta 5 mod that had a like gay parade event but the mod maker made it so you specifically couldnt kill the npcs in the parade

That sounds rly stupid I hope someone added a mod to let you kill his NPCs

yeah someone did i think

to be fair, that's like all there is to do in GTA
probably the wrong platform to release a mod like that, if you don't want people blowing up everything with jets/tanks/whatever

to be fair,
every time someone starts a god damn sentence with this my brain instantly switches to the rick and morty copypasta

Why do you guys have to act like total handicaps just to get one up on Tony
Sorry, Im late here since I was busy

It just irks me that Tony would even play like he gives a damn about what crazy people in Australia do just to push some kind of agenda.
These topics are basically just Tony complaining about something that doesn't effect him.

Yeah okay I'm sure that's the issue

ill buy rdr2 and a ps4 just to beat a feminist with a potato

If anything comes from this "revolution", it's gonna be a game setting defaulted off at worst.
However, it's highly doubtful Rockstar would even listen to such a restrictive request when it would directly damage their income.

Make this topic once the issue becomes a potential reality and not a vocal minority and Ill support the topic.
Until then this is just a which hunt.

Yeah okay I'm sure that's the issue
Good discredit. Really got me with that one.