Author Topic: real pizza and fake pizza  (Read 1424 times)

after 15 years of eating thousands of new york dollar slices i am an authority on pizza and i can say that any type of pizza other than brick oven or ny dollar slice is basically just psudopizza. like its not actually pizza, its just flour, water, yeast, sauce and cheese. sure those are the ingredients of pizza, but part of it being a pizza is that it must come together into one cohesive appetizing pie. chicaco and frozen pizzas are just literally dough with sauce and cheese sprinkled on top
i dont understand how people eat the dollar slice

just put pepperoni or something jesus, why just cheese? the ingredients are low quality as forget anyways so its not like you are stimulating your taste buds by eating stuffty bread with walmart cheese and crushed tomatoes

i am fake pizza, for my name is dominoes

fake pizza in OP meant literal fake, plastic pizza btw, i wasn't discussing tastes much.
did just order a good ass pepperoni pizza or aka according to google: a real pizza

deep dish pizza is just tomato cake, therefore, fake pizza.

i like hawaiian.

i guess pepperoni is fake pizza after all because its been 2 hours WHER EIS MY PIZZA
edit: i think the place got robbed lol i got my pizza tho (its cold)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:26:32 PM by hootaloo »

i guess pepperoni is fake pizza after all because its been 2 hours WHER EIS MY PIZZA
edit: i think the place got robbed lol i got my pizza tho (its cold)
well was it any good

chicago pizza is fake pizza

sorry i have to destroy you now

well was it any good
the place makes good pizza so yeah but i hurt my teeth eating the crust as it had gotten hard already