real pizza and fake pizza

Author Topic: real pizza and fake pizza  (Read 1423 times)

i was talking to a friend about my favorite pizza and i called it "fake pizza". he asked why and i said that non-edible "fake" pizzas are always pepperoni, olives, pepper, and mushrooms.
sure enough, if you google it, you get similar results. but if you google just pizza (and especially if you put "real pizza"), you get pepperoni pizza.

does anyone else relate fake pizzas with that combination? its strange that google does
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:28:29 PM by hootaloo »

preposterous boast, but alas.

chicago pizza is fake pizza

where im from we call that combination works, but its onions instead of olives

I loving love pepperoni pizza go away Mr. No-Fun-Allowed

i actually agree with hootaloo for once

actually fake pizza is just the crust

rofl waffles remimber nothing pizza with left beef

gluten free pizza is fake pizza

deep dish 4 life

Little Caesar's and those forgetin square frozen pizzas that have that uncomfortably sugary pizza sauce are fake pizza.

after 15 years of eating thousands of new york dollar slices i am an authority on pizza and i can say that any type of pizza other than brick oven or ny dollar slice is basically just psudopizza. like its not actually pizza, its just flour, water, yeast, sauce and cheese. sure those are the ingredients of pizza, but part of it being a pizza is that it must come together into one cohesive appetizing pie. chicaco and frozen pizzas are just literally dough with sauce and cheese sprinkled on top

after 15 years of eating thousands of new york dollar slices i am an authority on pizza and i can say that any type of pizza other than brick oven or ny dollar slice is basically just psudopizza. like its not actually pizza, its just flour, water, yeast, sauce and cheese. sure those are the ingredients of pizza, but part of it being a pizza is that it must come together into one cohesive appetizing pie. chicaco and frozen pizzas are just literally dough with sauce and cheese sprinkled on top
what about rotolos, does that restaurant's pizza count as real