yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry

Author Topic: yellow vests: paris is blowing up, france is angry  (Read 9425 times)

Numbers

Quote from: Governement
146 glasses broken, 37 motorcycle and 59 cars burned.
11 stores broken and stolen.
133 injured, 23 policemen injured
426 arrested
Between 3 and 4 millions euros of damages
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:28:03 AM by MrLoL² »

Numbers

sacrébleu

do you live in paris? has there been riots around your house or is it isolated to certain areas?

sacrébleu

do you live in paris? has there been riots around your house or is it isolated to certain areas?

I don’t personally live in Paris, I actually live close to another big town which is Lyon, some protests and violence also happened there, but not as much.
There was also violence in Bordeaux and Puy-en-Velay, but protests are basically on the entire country. Next saturday may be worse...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:47:00 PM by MrLoL² »

Oh, good... So were getting a "dose of truth" from a dude who likes to wear diapers?
Credibility abounds
I'm almost afraid to ask what the hell you're talking about.

Matthew has mentioned his ABDL special interest a couple of times before, which is basically a diaper/ageplay special interest

Apparently this.
Let's not derail here though.

Lmao I like how you guys wanna act like the sole reason for this level of uproar is gas prices

I mean okay, if that's what you wanna do, I'm not arguing anymore but honestly wake the forget up lmfao

Lmao I like how you guys wanna act like the sole reason for this level of uproar is gas prices

I mean okay, if that's what you wanna do, I'm not arguing anymore but honestly wake the forget up lmfao

Nice, taking the sheeple approach to trying to push your pants-on-head stupid narrative

You have no idea what's going on around the world outside of your stupid reactionary bubble, your words are meaningless.

I'm not arguing anymore but honestly wake the forget up lmfao

I wonder if the actual French blame immigrants on this or if this is entirely just a "Murica, build the WALL! OOOH-RAH!" narrative talking.

don't the french literally hate every government they have though

isn't that the stereotype, i don't remember much people liking Hollande either

EDIT: this reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 10:13:01 AM by Aide33 »