Off Topic > Games

Left 4 dead

<< < (3/5) > >>

Thirsty:
Yeah, I love that too.

Packer:

--- Quote from: Thirsty on March 20, 2008, 10:56:02 AM ---Hey Tri, you need to read, the people are infected with rabies. I agree with Packer, I believe that you should be able to be infected instead of just dying. Despite that, I love survival horror, and I'm sure this will be awesome. It reminds me of 28 Days Later, anybody here see it?

--- End quote ---
<3 that movie, the 2nd one was terrible.

Another problem I have with Co-op games is Player Zombies, you're having fun killing mindless zombies then out of no where a play zombie is nailing your entire team and even trying to dodge your bullets (If they are smart) which just ruins it for me, I honestly wouldn't mind a 3 lives re-spawn type thing then Zombie players.

(MoA) Shaun:
There are 4 survivers and 4 zombies, total of 8 human players. If a surviver is badly damaged another surviver can heal / revive him. If he is down for too long he dies, but he does NOT come back as a zombie, he's dead till the end of the level.

Packer:
But I don't want 4 Zombie players in the first place >:(

Thirsty:
Yeah, makes sense, smart zombies will ruin the fun. I guess I didn't think of it that way. Maybe there is an option to turn it off. I just thought it would be cool to see someone that just got attacked get up and start running towards you. I didn't find an official release date other than end of the summer, did anybody else find one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version