Author Topic: I have somthing to say about myself...  (Read 7820 times)

o.o ..... <.< .... O.o... Hold on, lady. You... are a.. girl gamer? Shifts in chair, tugging at collar >.> A fine, alluring lady such as yourself... Also has an intellectual side? With your ravishing, simply bewitching beauty, you pull me in...And then you penetrate my level of understanding of perfection..By informing me that you, are indeed, a girl gamer, who plays Blockland!!! O.O My beautiful lady. I will treat you right forever, I will cherish and treasure you, I will win you victory royales in speedcart and protect you from Rendermen. My lady.. be my player two....  :nes:

Suspension of belief broken, nice going champ

o.o ..... <.< .... O.o... Hold on, lady. You... are a.. girl gamer? Shifts in chair, tugging at collar >.> A fine, alluring lady such as yourself... Also has an intellectual side? With your ravishing, simply bewitching beauty, you pull me in...And then you penetrate my level of understanding of perfection..By informing me that you, are indeed, a girl gamer, who plays Blockland!!! O.O My beautiful lady. I will treat you right forever, I will cherish and treasure you, I will win you victory royales in speedcart and protect you from Rendermen. My lady.. be my player two....  :nes:
men like you sicken me. god i hate men.

men like you sicken me. god i hate men.
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER????????? BLOODY CUMMY TORN UP BONER!!!!!!!!!!

shut up fascist pig
pig pig poo poo MY richard FELL OFF buh buh buh buh benis buh buh buh benis benis benis BENIS!!!!!!!

shut up fascist pig
but u have to..be my girlfriend!! snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' crosses fingers s-so.. adjusts collar and looks firmly what do you say to my proposal? waits patiently

shut up fascist pig
Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I talked to you you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Devan. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

Gonna say the n word

edit: Niggre

Figure, you're just making yourself look stupid