fuzztoast - toxic and annoying

Author Topic: fuzztoast - toxic and annoying  (Read 7421 times)

i can't tell if it's trolling or like a 9 year old kid trying to be ironic
When he first started doing this stuff, he stopped and said he was doing it because of life problems and that doesn't get much attention, but then he came back from a short break and started spamming and stuffposting again, so i'm not sure if that's still the reason, or if that was just an outright fabrication

When he first started doing this stuff, he stopped and said he was doing it because of life problems and that doesn't get much attention, but then he came back from a short break and started spamming and stuffposting again, so i'm not sure if that's still the reason, or if that was just an outright fabrication
yeah i'm not really informed on what's going on

heres a steam conversation i had with him, i decided to accept his friend request only to later unfriend him.

https://imgur.com/a/5vdPFz9

so the story goes,he wanted to play blockland with me, but before that i talk with him for a bit (asked him about this weird ass game i found on his profile called "changed" which is some furry stuff he likes (and where he got the emotes he uses throughout this from). no im not going to buy the game dont ask. i then go through all the requirements for my server (basically just saying to enable DL textures, music and sounds) and then i let him in, so i can observe his "behavioral patterns". at first he seemed like an OK person outside of the forums, then the autism kicked in... then after that i sent him that image you all hate from november 2017 (yes you know which one im talking about) asking him to make some "fan art" because i was bored and wanted to see what crazy stuff he would do with it.
then i saw what abomination of a thread he created just about an hour or so ago that ultimately (and happily ever after) got him banned, which results in me thinking "oh stuff they're gonna think fuzztoast is my alt because of that pic!!!!" when in reality i actually have nothing to do with fuzztoast. then i tell him my final goodbyes, and we went our seperate ways.

heres a steam conversation i had with him, i decided to accept his friend request only to later unfriend him.

so the story goes,he wanted to play blockland with me, but before that i talk with him for a bit (asked him about this weird ass game i found on his profile called "changed" which is some furry stuff he likes (and where he got the emotes he uses throughout this from). no im not going to buy the game dont ask. i then go through all the requirements for my server (basically just saying to enable DL textures, music and sounds) and then i let him in, so i can observe his "behavioral patterns". at first he seemed like an OK person outside of the forums, then the autism kicked in... then after that i sent him that image you all hate from november 2017 (yes you know which one im talking about) asking him to make some "fan art" because i was bored and wanted to see what crazy stuff he would do with it.
then i saw what abomination of a thread he created just about an hour or so ago that ultimately (and happily ever after) got him banned, which results in me thinking "oh stuff they're gonna think fuzztoast is my alt because of that pic!!!!" when in reality i actually have nothing to do with fuzztoast. then i tell him my final goodbyes, and we went our seperate ways.

this makes neither of you look like tolerable people

"i'll be the one in a yacht... you'll be in burger king or something"

what.

this makes neither of you look like tolerable people
at least swift keeps to himself and isnt annoying

[/quote]

why even be loving friends with him
ESPECIALLY since he likes that abomination of a loving game I refuse to say

Now I regret helping him on eventing. Didn't know he was a loving furry and starfish.