[giant corporation news] I think DICE is trying to get out of their EA contract.

Author Topic: [giant corporation news] I think DICE is trying to get out of their EA contract.  (Read 1094 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMcDplXIChM

Dice has been attacking fans saying they are uneducated. Telling them to not buy the game if they don't like it.

Now dice is doubling down and claiming they'll put even more women in their games.

Seems like they are sabotaging their game on purpose.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:48:01 PM by King Tøny »

Imagine taking your hatred of women to such an insane degree that you stalk any and all news about a game you have no intentions of playing because they dared to include women

I think you're reaching here.

But sure, defend the multi billion dollar gaming corporation.

I don't hate women but it's interesting you're going to brand me as a misogynist because I am against the dumpster fire that DICE is producing with battlefield.

If I had any interest in buying battlefield I don't now because they literally are attacking fans.

I did like how battlefield was the only thing competing with Call of Duty but they forgeted up.

Tony you know you can edit your posts, right?

Don't know why I'm not even allowed to cover the news now.

Sorry, let me say this again in a different way.

Why go to 4 stores when you can go to 1?

Why make 4 posts when you can generalize them into 1?

Edit: please note that I am replying to you and It'd be no use to just make one post and quote the next future reply.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:52:14 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

Why go to 4 stores when you can go to 1?

Sounds like you prefer giant ass corporate stores like walmart instead of the little mom and pop shops.

Why make 4 posts when you can generalize them into 1?

People focus too much on the "last edit" mark on the posts and not the actual content of the post itself.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 06:58:42 PM by King Tøny »

Anyways can we talk about what DICE is doing to Battlefield or what?

What if Patrick soderlund was actually trying to bring down EA from within and get independence for DICE.

I really hope that dice stops associating with EA. EA has been ruining dice for the past few years now

im just upset that they would actually respond to the handicaps complaining about this nonsense.

Battlefield has been stuff since DICE's restructuring. The devs are loving smoothbrains who can't even program bots. I'm hoping after this disaster coupled with the disaster that was Battlefront 2 that EA puts dice through another 'restructering'.