[NEWS] red dead redemption committed red and black face.

Author Topic: [NEWS] red dead redemption committed red and black face.  (Read 1530 times)

Sperging out? Im a few levels away from sperging, but Ill try and meet you in the middle next time.
You justify no further answer.

i dont know how many layers a normal person goes into their exhaustion with these threads but id personally have to give it a four

Wow! Rockstar games, creators of the GTA games and Red Dead Games includes some tribal stuff in their games?! Man, what has our world come to?

Stop loving sperging out in every Tonypost

You think the community's tired of these topics? I guarantee they're just as, if not more so, tired of you dipstuffs saying the dumbest, most dismissive stuff 'cause you think it's cute to pop a squat on Tony's chest forget off already
pretty sure just as many people are as tired as you being as incendiary as you are in your posts, but i dont see you changing anytime soon. its the blf, people are gonna express their opinion regardless of whether or not someone else wants to hear em.

pretty sure just as many people are as tired as you being as incendiary as you are in your posts, but i dont see you changing anytime soon. its the blf, people are gonna express their opinion regardless of whether or not someone else wants to hear em.

shut up

pretty sure just as many people are as tired as you being as incendiary as you are in your posts, but i dont see you changing anytime soon.

fetal alcohol syndrome is a lifelong affliction unfortunately

Wow! Rockstar games, creators of the GTA games and Red Dead Games includes some tribal stuff in their games?! Man, what has our world come to?

The character isn't even that tribal actually.

shut up
hey man live and let live - i dont mind you being the way you are. its honestly refreshing to see strongly worded stuff like your posts in a time where being pc/understanding is the standard

i also really like how you can come up with such perfectly worded attacks or insults, its really creative

deus ex why are you such a coon omg

I don't know why you guys are always stuffting up my topic.

Deus Ex is right.