Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 12647 times)

we need one more person

edit: BLMabi HAS BEEN MADE >:O
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 05:23:16 PM by Bushido »

We should put cash together to buy a stone.

Bump.
Where do screenshots you take in-game save to?

I HATE YOU ALL. I'm bored so now I'm downloading this generic MMO :(. I predict it will be like all of the other ones.

My username will be entrepreneur inX546.

When I download, I go to Ruairi? What channel, 4?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 06:53:23 PM by Pimpin »

4 is our usual, and 1.

Yesh Ruairi.

Yes, Ruairi Channel 4.
Post when you are about to go on so I can add you and walk around with you for no reason whatsoever.

Yes, Ruairi Channel 4.
Post when you are about to go on so I can add you and walk around with you for no reason whatsoever.

Bcuz u ruv me?

Game done. Extracting.

Why can't I make my character with Free Card?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:05:23 PM by Pimpin »

Question:
Why don't I get those special dark scrolled like quests anymore? Is there an end to those?
and:

Where do screenshots you take in-game save to?

You aren't allowed to select the starred appearances without buying a premium character card. (Just a start of the limitations of not paying for stuff)

You aren't allowed to select the starred appearances without buying a premium character card. (Just a start of the limitations of not paying for stuff)

I noticed. forget YOU NEXON.

I need your guy's opinions.  I kinda got annoyed with being an archer, and I think I'm going to start over.  (again)  Do you think that a swordsman/healer/bard is a good idea?

No bard.  I'm disgusted with most bards, constantly playing over each other, copypastaing other people's hard work for profit.

I want to be a bard because I love music, and I'll be composing custom stuff, and will want to show it off in game.  Also, I'll wait my turn to play...

Edit: I should note: I love rhythm, not today's "music".
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 09:13:22 PM by laremere »

What's this talk about classes? Can't you be both an archer and a swordsman? Or are you simply saying that if you try to go for two things at once you won't have much ap left for the other skill?

Also, no one is ever on when I'm on.  :panda:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 09:31:26 PM by Vertzer »

Well, you can be both, but it is best to waste as little AP as possible, and I don't want to be an archer anymore.