Off Topic > Games

Counter-Strike

(1/3) > >>

Eryehk:
Text was taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike .

--- Code: ---Counter-Strike (commonly abbreviated to CS) is a tactical first-person shooter video game which originated from a Half-Life modification by Minh "Gooseman" Le and Jess "Cliffe" Cliffe. The game has been expanded into a series since its original release, which currently includes Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Anthology and Counter-Strike on Xbox.

Counter-Strike pits a team of counter-terrorists against a team of terrorists in a series of rounds. Each round is won by either completing the mission objective or eliminating the opposing force. The latest incarnation of the game, Counter-Strike: Source, is based on the Source engine developed for Half-Life 2.

The game is almost entirely based on the dynamically streamlined multiplayer experience activated via Steam, and is the most played Half-Life mod as of February 28, 2007 according to GameSpy.
--- End code ---

Discuss Counterstrike here.

Wedge:
Stop making 5 second topics with a quote from wikipedia and give legit topics a chance to get posted. We don't need a forum filled with cookie cutter topics just for the sake of having something in it.

MegaScience:
I only got counterstrike so I could play GMod :P

Eryehk:
Wedge I'm filling it up so people don't have to wait on the topics.

Badspot:
This board is not intended to be an index of every game currently being played.  Let the topics form naturally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version