Author Topic: youtube rewind 2018  (Read 2835 times)

Lol you cigarettes actually see the youtube homepage? You actually look at what is trending and suggested to you? You treat it like television?

You are doing it wrong. I use YouTube daily and would never have even known of this if not for the idiots complaining all over the net. Likewise,  YouTube never would have made it if dumb net-cigarettes didn't use YouTube like a television. So it's all on you.
i never even take a glance at trending because its all garbage.

I'm surprised Bongo Cat of all things got a mention.

It only showcases what YouTube wants to be rather than what it actually is and of course there's a part where they jerk off in the campfire talking about how progressive they are and stuff

Rewind 2018 is crap. YouTube didn't care about a meme that passed away (Stefan Karl) and they didn't care for a person that was creator of spongebob from which lots of meme came from (Stephen Hillenburg). INSTEAD We've got loving ninja and fortnite dances like jesus christ. Does YouTube think that if people meme the hell out of Fortnite, it automatically means that people like fortnite? Eugh.
The only thing that made me happy was the animation people.

Conclusion: Rewind 2018 is stinky and ugly and should die.

Rewind 2018 is crap. YouTube didn't care about a meme that passed away (Stefan Karl) and they didn't care for a person that was creator of spongebob from which lots of meme came from (Stephen Hillenburg). INSTEAD We've got loving ninja and fortnite dances like jesus christ. Does YouTube think that if people meme the hell out of Fortnite, it automatically means that people like fortnite? Eugh.

LOL bruh who even CAAAREEEEESSSSSSSS about two pusillanimous individual ass mutha forgetas dat got fukkin Blasted like bruh
fortnite is da stuff
ninja is da stuff

LOL bruh who even CAAAREEEEESSSSSSSS about two pusillanimous individual ass mutha forgetas dat got fukkin Blasted like bruh
fortnite is da stuff
ninja is da stuff

because kids be like l=ube fortnigh

amateur content creators: present
terrible music: playing
fortnite: epic
dislike bar: full

dahaha its rewind time

also the only good thing about jaidenanimation is the research