Bushido's Adventure Pack Re-release - Bugfixes and new ammo models

Author Topic: Bushido's Adventure Pack Re-release - Bugfixes and new ammo models  (Read 8130 times)

The only guy who could fully realize the glory and potential of adventure pack was bushido and he basically had the priviledge ripped right out of his hands prematurely. It feels wrong to try and fix it

...what kind of baggage does Adventure Pack have?

if you look at quake pack you see a well made iconic weapon pack made with plenty of love and care and every part of the creator's vision was realized. there were no leaks from entitled brats that prematurely exposed the unfinished projects' flaws, so it came out clean and polished. adventure pack is cursed. it cannot be touched by mortal hands- only bushido can truly fix it. it is his treasure and it must be buried with him

Perry's just overthinking it
weren't you adamantly convinced that modders have a moral obligation to release content simply because they are talented and polishing your private pack is selfish to the 200+ people who aren't good at modeling or scripting

if you look at quake pack you see a well made iconic weapon pack made with plenty of love and care and every part of the creator's vision was realized. there were no leaks from entitled brats that prematurely exposed the unfinished projects' flaws, so it came out clean and polished. adventure pack is cursed. it cannot be touched by mortal hands- only bushido can truly fix it. it is his treasure and it must be buried with him
lol um hes a garbage coder (self-proclaimed) and it was super obv thru the code and the bugs i found

he stopped modding cause he cant skript for his life and got fed up with everything iirc

only a coding alpha could fix his bugs while keeping the pack intact
that said i do admit my ammo models arent perfectly bushi and its obvious, but i tried anyways cause its better than every model using pistol rounds

very neat to see these fully realized

could someone recreate or dig up bushidos old hazard train

Thanks for this conan! Made the pack a lot more streamlined/actually useable in a server. Did you fix the sniper turning bricks red as well?

Next you should look at king of ghosts and see why it spawns you with nothing, the gamemode worked for me a long while ago but no longer does. Couldn't find any oddities in the code, sucks because the game is super fun.

The only guy who could fully realize the glory and potential of adventure pack was bushido and he basically had the priviledge ripped right out of his hands prematurely. It feels wrong to try and fix it

This is a strange eulogy for such an inconsequential add-on. It's guns

This is a strange eulogy for such an inconsequential add-on. It's guns
I agree, and Bushido threw essentially a hissyfit when it was leaked publically, for some reason. His reasoning was that people would host bad servers, which makes sense, but at the same time he should know that 90 percent of users don't host quality servers because A. They don't have the time to, or B. Don't have the experience

Thanks for this conan! Made the pack a lot more streamlined/actually useable in a server. Did you fix the sniper turning bricks red as well?
ya thats the “fixed paintcan/no trust” issue. it came from bushido using the paintcan coloring code to figure out hit locations but didnt check if it was a brick vs a player

I'm going to be honest, as this pack re-release is quite wonderful, I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has encountered the weapons in the pack removing chest decals on bots though, player decals don't appear to disappear upon bot damage, same applies for when player attacks player. In the case I'm not the only person not with bot decals disappearing upon weapon damage, could this perhaps be taken into further investigation if possible.