Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget

Author Topic: Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget  (Read 7861 times)

You're saying he's manipulating her but then complain that she's being manipulated. Do you know what that means?

You're saying he's manipulating her but then complain that she's being manipulated. Do you know what that means?

Except she can choose to extricate herself from the situation. The responsibility isn't solely on him. She needs to stop allowing him to do it. He's a piece of stuff, but she needs to wake the forget up.

Except she can choose to extricate herself from the situation. The responsibility isn't solely on him. She needs to stop allowing him to do it. He's a piece of stuff, but she needs to wake the forget up.
honestly this. only thing espio can do without being the starfish is try and convince her to do it on her own, the rest is on her

honestly this. only thing espio can do without being the starfish is try and convince her to do it on her own, the rest is on her

That's all that I'm saying.

Don't stuff on her for it but don't stuff on yourself if you decide to leave because the situation is emotionally exhausting.

lol it looks like you're being cheated on

He'll probably keep threatening Self Delete, but I think he doesn't have the balls to do it.
Maybe he doesn't have balls at all

lol it looks like you're being cheated on

Also a possibility, would explain why she puts up with all the otherwise overstepping and weird stuff he does involving her.

this Thread proof why Belgium need to be Fuccin NUKED

I high-key want to send him a text/message about it and that he should stay the forget away from her but I dont want to be that kind of starfish.

i'm gone for five months and espio still has zero self respect

I'm going to forget espios girlfriend since he seems to be fine with it

If I was in this situation, I'd probably have to settle things manly with the guy. People are probably going to call me out for being an internet tough guy for this but honestly, that's just how we deal with things from where I am. Not the best idea tbh as there are things related to the law, but if someone's touching up your girlfriend then it's pretty obvious that the person needs to be taught a lesson not to do it. You could file a restraint order which is a better alternative but I think I'd solve it the way I would. He's going to kill himself? lol, natural selection- nah, but he's obviously cognitively unstable and needs to seek help as soon as possible. You really need to block that guy off from everything to solve the problem or just contact the authorities if that's what you want to do

Deus, I see where you are coming from. Sometimes in life you just need to leave forgeted up situations because they're wasting precious time. I understand your point of view but I don't know if that would be the best thing to do because you don't know how good OP's relationship really is, the two might be extremely committed to each other. But yeah, your girl should never be going to another boy's house alone with that boy, that's a no no

if it’s worth anything it was boring without you

wuz Krackin brother

>april was 8 months ago