Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget

Author Topic: Some guy I know molested my gf, excuse me what the forget  (Read 7862 times)

lol it looks like you're being cheated on

you're getting played bro lol

restraining order is best option

Op just got cucked

press f to pay respects

Op just got cucked

press f to pay respects
but it it Ultimate?

Also a possibility, would explain why she puts up with all the otherwise overstepping and weird stuff he does involving her.
He was a great friend or something like that.
And she wouldn't do that because no one in their right mind would forget Brandon and shes not a thot.
this Thread proof why Belgium need to be Fuccin NUKED
Only the southern side
i'm gone for five months and espio still has zero self respect
Agreed
If I was in this situation, I'd probably have to settle things manly with the guy. People are probably going to call me out for being an internet tough guy for this but honestly, that's just how we deal with things from where I am. Not the best idea tbh as there are things related to the law, but if someone's touching up your girlfriend then it's pretty obvious that the person needs to be taught a lesson not to do it. You could file a restraint order which is a better alternative but I think I'd solve it the way I would. He's going to kill himself? lol, natural selection- nah, but he's obviously cognitively unstable and needs to seek help as soon as possible. You really need to block that guy off from everything to solve the problem or just contact the authorities if that's what you want to do

Deus, I see where you are coming from. Sometimes in life you just need to leave forgeted up situations because they're wasting precious time. I understand your point of view but I don't know if that would be the best thing to do because you don't know how good OP's relationship really is, the two might be extremely committed to each other. But yeah, your girl should never be going to another boy's house alone with that boy, that's a no no
Im going to ask her to never talk to him and Brandon never to even look in her general direction anymore. And.if Brandon keeps harassing her im going to ask her to get a restraining order.

She doesnt want to unvolve the law because that would "ruin Brandons life" but I dont give a stuff. In fact, I hope it does.

She can hang out with whoever she wants. If its alone, with me or with other friends. I completely trust her that she doesnt cheat or something like that because she values our relationship more than anything else and that if she breaks my trust that she can leave. I dont give any second chances and I have zero tolerance and respect for people who cheat.

He was a great friend or something like that.
And she wouldn't do that because no one in their right mind would forget Brandon and shes not a thot.

I guess

We agreed that she would stop talking to him if he goes into therapy and if it goes well. We also agreed that she isnt going to see hom ever again and certainly not drop him off to therapy.

Still not satisfied because there are 2 more ifs than id like.

"stop talking if he goes into therapy and if it goes well"

so if he doesnt go and is still a piece of stuff, it's a green light? lmao

next time you see him kick him in the balls. this man should not be able to reproduce

Okay it moved from tomorrow to the 18th of January.

Theyre loving handicapped istg. You are saying I have no self respect but what she is doing is even worse

i wouldnt blogland this much about your personal life cause the advice and responses from people here can be seriously misguided (even my own).

part of learning how to stand up for yourself is not to look for affirmation of your decisions and making them entirely according to your values/morals/ethics and sticking by them.

espio the only way for someone to have less self respect than you is if they were brain dead

i wouldnt blogland this much about your personal life cause the advice and responses from people here can be seriously misguided (even my own).

part of learning how to stand up for yourself is not to look for affirmation of your decisions and making them entirely according to your values/morals/ethics and sticking by them.
Im extremely pissed and everything is anonymous. All my actions are what I personally believe in and I said everything I said is what I thought is right and reasonable, even if it backfires or ends my relationship.
espio the only way for someone to have less self respect than you is if they were brain dead
Im convinced she is now.
Even my goldfish is smart enough to not hang out with people that loveually harass other people

its almost like they are cheating

Okay it moved from tomorrow to the 18th of January.

Theyre loving handicapped istg. You are saying I have no self respect but what she is doing is even worse

If you don't loving cut this bitch off I'm going to find you, where ever you are, and cut your loving nuts off because you do not deserve them